|Favorite book:||Tales of the Otori Series|
|Member Since:||Dec 30, 2010|
I'm a very big fan of writing, and I'd like to consider myself good at it. I'm a very different person, meaning specifically the way I think and act. My personal opinion is that if you want to get to know me, talk to me, and stop creeping on my Bio. :P
Regardless, I'll tell you a little about me:
I'm a teenager, so deal with it. I can be both mature and immature. If you took the time to know me, what I'm about to say will make sense:
I'm most guys, but I am also not in any way most guys.
1. Science (Specifically physics, theoretical physics, astrophysics, and astrology. Some chemistry too)
2. Computer stuff (mainly games, but I can help you out if you're having computer problems. Or at least try.)
3. Reading and writing.
4. Music, more specifically anything Electronic/Trance and Alternative.
5. Honest people.
6. Criticizers of my work. They might be mean, but their opinions are honest, rather than someone blowing sunshine up my skirt (not that I wear one).
8. Open-minded people.
1. Like and Dislike Lists :P
2. Liars or cheaters. If you do either of these to me, I'm done with you.
3. Sexism and Racism. Both pointless. So what if you don't have man-parts? So what if your skin color is darker/lighter? It doesn't make you any less of a person.
5. The Human Race.
6. Spinach. And asparagus.
7. Arrogant and ignorant people. You can be one, but not both. If you're both, don't bother talking to me.
Not sure what else to say. Yes, I do take pride in sentence structure, grammar, and spelling, though I do make a mistake occasionally. Doesn't everyone?
If you're still sitting here, after reading all of that, wondering if you should talk to me, go ahead. Let's hear what you have to say. Maybe you'll like me. Maybe you'll disagree with me. Maybe you'll hate me. Maybe I'm the person who you've spent your whole life looking for. Only the universe knows.