|Other site:||View Link|
|Favorite book:||Tom Sawyer|
|Member Since:||Apr 10, 2012|
Writing is a calling to preserve the dreams of humanity.
To unlock the future by preserving the past.
It's also a way of understanding the deepest part of oneself.
The part we don't usually show on the surface.
It makes us understand ourselves and others better.
It teaches us the things we can't learn from simply existing in this world.
It is a way of understanding life love and hope.
Writing is life.
OKAY SO HERE IS A LITTLE MORE ABOUT MYSELF
I'll start by saying that I'm not the most perfect human being in this world. I have my faults but they don't keep me from being the best I can be. I have always been a little 'weird' cos that's what everyone thinks I am including most of my friends and family. Mostly because I believe in the unseen more than I believe in the visible. You'll often find me staring into space and talking to myself, pondering deep thoughts about life's mysteries which in Ghana is considered utter madness especially by this present generation. I do not consider myself more special than any other person, just special but I do admit that sometimes, I do find humans so strange that you might hear me making a comment that sort of denies my humanity. I'm a sucker for fantasy that contains reasonable romance and intrigue so I would not like to read a story which has excuse me to say "too much detail for my own good" and by that I'm talking erotica! The best I'd like to see in a romance is a rare kiss shared...come closer...you're still a little too far, come a bit closer and read my lips...AT MOST TWICE AND ONLY AT THE CLIMAX OF A STORY! Ouch, did I make you deaf? We're clear on that now. Andwith that too I'm talking of an innocent True Love kiss. I don't wanna hear about any french kisses..euuugh!!! So, I'll tell you a bit about my writing ideals:
1. I absolutely despise senseless tragedies!
2. I do not like tragedies unless if as a consolation prize, it's meaningful so you can guess how much I hate Romeo and Juliet! Their deaths were absolutely senseless and could have been avoided and that brings me to fact
3. I hate senseless deaths in a story i.e deaths that do not aid the protagonist in development.
4. I love happy endings.
5. I absolutely love tragi-comedies, the're so balanced so perfectly symmetrical (as an idiotic reaper in a wonderful anime would say).
6. I love complications in a romantic story.
7. In any romantic story, the protagonist, if male, must recieve at least one slap from the woman he loves as stipulated in the constitution of 20thcentury fox's Anastasia.
8. For those tragedy lovers, as a consolation prize, I try to make my hero die at least once in my story. I hope that will satisfy you cos that's all you're getting in terms of heroic deaths.
9. I just love it when people insult me in their comments, it just gives me something to look forward to in terms of paying back with compound interest so please tread with caution and please, this is not a threat, it's a piece of advice from someone who cares and if you think I can't catch you here, you better think of escaping facebook!
10. It's even worse when you insult someone whose work I've praised SO DON'T EVEN TRY!
By that, I mean, you can criticize but don't insult and booksie will be a much better place.
All those who abide by the declaration of peace as stipulated by Edwin Mwintome Bozie will avoid being added to my hit list and by the way, I don't pay back with obscene words, just simple sentences that will leave you in a state of perpetual disillusionment and if you want to know my role model, it's Hiruma Youichi from Eyeshield 21. Thank you very much.