|Favorite book:||The Alchemist|
|Member Since:||Mar 11, 2013|
Honors English II/AVID Teacher by day. Hip Hop Aerobics Instructor/Rock Star by night.
Come on, man... You know your interest is piqued.
Let me start with my wishes. Actually, I'll finish there, too.
1. I wish I could only speak in hashtags. They're such a great way to keep it succinct and keep it moving. Someone shoulda thought of that a long time ago.
2. I wish I could practice what I preach. #you'relike,hmmm?
3. I wish my students knew my heart. #howannoyingwoulditbeifikepthashtagging
4. I wish Gel Manis were, like, WAY cheaper.
5. I wish there were one credible news source. Spin free. Bias free. I want to know what's really going on, but I don't believe ANYBODY, man!
6. I wish I still believed in the government, the good of man kind, and that the children stand a chance. (In my best Whitney voice: "I believe the children are our fu-uu-ture...")
7. I wish Thomas and Tara could bring their AVID novels. Ever.
8. I wish that my students would realize that's, like, an extended metaphor for life, man.
9. I wish Grapefruits weren't so messy.
10. I wish the dishes did themselves. #lifeistooshort,people