|Favorite book:||impulse by ellen hopkins|
|Member Since:||Nov 1, 2011|
Theres really not that much to me. Im in marching band, karate, and choir. I love to have fun by writing, listening to music, and weight lifting. I've done some things that im not proud of but then again who hasnt? just dont judge me. if you dont like something tell me but never judge.
im not your typical girl. ive gone through alot that has changed my life drastically and writing is my way out. i suck at spelling though so feel free to point out spelling errors! writing is my passion and has helped me out of some tough spots. please tell me what you think and be honest. if you hate it just tell me so i can figure out how to improve my writing skills. thanks for taking time to look at my stuff!
I love a guy who has done nothing but treat me like im something. before him i thought i was worthless but now i feel like a princess who finally found her prince. for once i can honestly say that im in love. who would have known that i would have fallen so hard for my best friend?
Age: 15 (sadly)
Fears: clowns, being rejected, losing my ipod
Love: fun dip! my half brothers, my step sister, friends, writing poetry
Important to me: adam :), my half brothers, my step sister, ipod, music, drumming, my friends
Favorites: Eminem, Ellen Hopkins, Art, Poetry, writing, love, Baltimore city
Hates: my mother, milk, country side, haters, being judged by people who dont know me
Other: My mom left when i was 5. So im pretty screwed up. shes caused me alot of problems. i have emotional problems because of her leaving me at such a young age and because i was put through alot of stress and anxiety. if anyone ever needs someone to talk to im sure i can relate because i have been through alot of things. just give me your email or you can email me at LTskittles125@comcast.net. feel free to leave comments good or bad.
Top Ten Favorite Songs:
1. Infinite by Eminem
2. All about us by He is we
3. Vegas Skies by The Cab
4. Space Bound by Eminem
5. Sing For The Moment by Eminem
6. Stan By Eminem
7. When I'm Gone by Eminem
8. Cleaning Out My Closet by Eminem
9. Role Model by Eminem
10. The Real Slim Shady by Eminem
(NOTE: 2 and 3 are not Eminem)
My Favorite Bands:
-Insane Clown Posse (ICP) ----- kinda ironic since i hate clowns haha
-Avengedseven fold (a7x)
-Smile Empty Soul
-The Devil Wears Prada
Things You Should Know About Me:
1. i cant stand being judged by my looks or bad habits
2. my poetry hides more than anyone could imagine. i would love for someone to figure it out
3. im in love with eminems music so never diss him
4. i hate home. i want to go back to baltimore city, my home town. Even though im white i love it there ( dont be stereo typing me)
5. this website is where i go to destract myself from self harm (read addiction to figure out this one)
6. i love writing because its the one thing im good at because when i use personal things, i can just write for hours and make everything sound good
7. i want to be a police officer/investigator when i get out of school
8. i love karate. no i dont beat people up but i just love how it helps me express myself physically
9. the day i meet my mother again she will probably cry because of everything i want to say to her. no im not going to yell at her
10. im not some girly girl whose scared to get dirt on her shirt. in fact im considered one of the guys. i love doing things that guys do because its so much less stressful
11. i hate drama. i stop it. so unless you need drama ended dont tell me about your drama issues.
12. im nice once you get to know me. try getting past my outside and find out yourself.
13. my half-brother and my step-sister mean the world for me. i would take a bullet for them any day.
14. i cant stand when people lie. just seriously tell me the truth and ill respect you.
15. ive done some bad things and made some bad choices but underneath i still think im an okay person. im not evil. i promise.
16. well if youve read this far, you must be interested in what i have to say. im not your average teenager. i wish i was older because it seems like even when i act like an adult it isnt good enough for anyone. even though i act like an adult, im apperently immature because i stand up for myself and what i believe in.
You must be logged in to register.