|Favorite book:||The Land Of Elyon series (It's a kids series. I know. Whatever)|
|Member Since:||Jul 28, 2010|
by Leah Marie P
Posted: Apr 7, 2012
Another true confession. I left a few things out. Can't...
Hey, Leah Marie P here. Obviously :D SO talking about myself? Yeah, this oughta go well. Basics, uh....
1. Female. Yes, I am a woman. All woman. All the time. Except when I'm farting, pooping, burping, rolling in the mud, getting clean with boyfriend, pushing said boyfriend in mud, getting pulled into mud with said boyfriend, going offroading with friends. Because girls don't do anything listed above. Never. Me? Pssshh. Naw. There needs to be an emoticon for rolling eyes.
2. Got a weird gold, green, blue, gray eye color thing going on. Thin blue/gray line on outside, green/gray color inside, and little gold spurts of sun coming from the pupil. Yeah... some wierd shit. Right? :D
3. Boyfriend. Yay social awkwardness together! Bet you couldn't tell I have a boyfriend from #1, right? Right? Right?! So yeah. over a year of dating, woo. Not a huge deal. No, I'm not going to go into how perfect we are. No, I'm not going to go into how much we hate each other. No, I'm not gonna tell you how awesome we are... Oh, wait. Yeah, I am. We rule. End of story. Case closed. The prosecutor was right to charge us. On the charge of ruling like total badasses? Guilty! On the charge of being totally awesome? Guilty! On the charge of... this got old.
4. I likes my meats. Queue dirty joke annnnnnndddd..... AAAAAWWWWWW YYYYYYEEEEEAAAAAHHHHH! But yeah. I'd be a vegitarian if bacon grew on trees. Or if you could grow prime rib. Or if chicken thighs magically fell from the sky like rain. So no vegitarians and vegas! Stop asking me to sign your petitions about how eating meat is wrong and save the rainforest and why would you kill the environment?! You know what? If you're so awesome and love animals so much- why are you eating all their food? Hmmmm? What? No answer? Yeah, because you can't go into my Booksie account and change my profile summary.
5. Randomness. It's a thing. It's my thing. It happens.... A lot.... Especially in toy ailes at malls or Walmarts. I can't get over how toys can talk. It's just weird. I poke a toy, it talks/sings/dances: I generally walk away with this fish bowl kinda look or i jump back depending on how loud or how obnoxious the toy is.
6. My favorite colors are blue, shiny, and clear.
7. I like chinese food. You know, that's a lie. I like cashew chicken, sweet and sour shrimp, orange chicken, pot stickers, eggrolls, and crab rangoon. I don't like a hell of a lot of other chinese food. Just don't.
8. I like science jokes. Like the really random, sad, or cheesy ones? Absolutely love them. Can't get enough. They are the olives to my cheesy hawaiian style pizza. I like hawaiian style with black olives. Let it go. Move on.
10. There's no number 9 because 7 ate it.
So yeah, that's me. At least that's all you get for now. I'm sure you could have some psycho analaysist whack job delve into my stories, and unfinished novels, and articles to figure out more stuff about me but why waste your money? Alright, like stuff, comment stuff, friend me, you know: the usual attention seeking stuff. If you have any collaborations, questions, or whatevers go ahead and email me at email@example.com . It's summer. I'm here. I have an ipod. I'll get it. Unless it's sent to spam in which case I won't know you exist. See ya guys soon. :) -Leah Marie P.