|Favorite book:||Tiger's Curse by Colleen Houck|
|Member Since:||Feb 7, 2012|
As you all know, my name is Miranda Reyes and I am here to have people read some of my works. I am 18 years old and a senior in high school (I have yet to catch senoritis). As far as my academic career goes, I plan on going a local community college to finish my Associates in Liberal Arts before transferring to a bigger university to get my Bachelors in Creative Writing. I haven’t selected a minor yet.
All my works are typically final drafts before I have them either stored or submitted for publishing. I write in all kinds of genres including:
• Horror ~just started writing in this genre a couple months ago
• Realistic fiction.
I try to write in different types and styles of writing. Some of my pieces may be a short story written in 1st person while my novel is written in 3rd or vice versa. I can’t write song lyrics or poems AT ALL so you won’t be seeing many of those.
Some things I have to share with EVERYONE:
• I have two spirit animals and they are the wolf and the horse. (Maybe the dragon but I’m not sure if they count as one)
• I represent two elements: earth and air
• I am 12.5% Apache Indian, 37.5% Spanish (from Spain), 25% Scottish (or possibly dark Irish), and 25% Welsh
• I play the flute and have started playing the piccolo this year
• I like listening to all sorts of music except for heavy metal and screamo (and the Selfie song XP)
If there is anyone who wants me to provide CONSTRUCTIVE comments for their stories then please let me know below when you comment for yur reading request. If you DON'T do so, that I'll assume that you just want me to tell you whether or not its good.
READING REQUESTS: () ACCEPTING (X) NOT ACCEPTING
~please don't ask me to read your story if I'm not acceoting it. I WILL NOT READ IT IF YOU DO.
My favorite quotes: