Hello, my little Elemashiyans (sorry… a reference from my own book).
(PICTURE DRAWN BY ME. IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO USE THIS PICTURE FOR ANYTHING, PLEASE ASK PERMISSION FIRST.)
I am SGAuthor… or TheBarbaricTemptress… or Ranander… or Emma (-_-)… whichever you prefer! Before you continue on this perilous journey down my page, you must know about me. Ok, it’s optional, but why the hell not?
- I am rather… um… dark… and dirty-minded. So please, if something disturbs you personally, please say! BUT, I ain’t changing myself for nobody, you hear? -_-
- I love writing (obviously). I’ve been writing since I was nine, but realised my creative spark when I was seven. I usually write sci-fi and fantasy, with dark tones in both, yet some comedy in both, too.
- I’m a gamer. Yah. Games I treasure are Tomb Raider games, Sonic the Hedgehog games, Final Fantasy 13, 13-2 and Lightning Returns, Halo games, Remember Me, Five Nights at Freddy’s games, Alien: Isolation, Mirror’s Edge and plenty more.
- I love music, and I mainly listen to hardstyle, euphoric hardstyle, epic music, FNAF (Five Nights at Freddy’s) songs (they’re amazing, check them out), anything by Nicki Minaj or Sia (don’t judge me) and plenty more.
- I dance! Yes, in hip-hop, street and jumpstyle. Dancing is something that came naturally to me, strangely, like most other things. I need no trainer.
- I draw! On both page and computer. Check out my artwork page to your left :)
- I’m sixteen, so don’t judge me based on a stupid number!
- I play piano, but only know some songs. I teach myself when I’m bored.
- I love computers, and know them inside out… hehe.
- I love animals (except daddy-long-legs, ugh) and have been reading about them since I was seven. I’m basically a living Wikipedia of animals ^-^
- There are some negatives about me. I suffer from depression and I am very short-tempered. So, please, do not anger me XD
~Anything else you wanna know? Ask away!~
Ah, the reading request. People love them and hate them. Lucky for you, I don’t mind them, but I’m rather strict. I’m on a tight schedule, so please follow these guidelines to get you to the top of my list (wow, I feel like a literary agent. *Puts on a top hat and holds up a glass of wine*.)
- Please. Please, oh, please, valiant reader, please leave a comment on my work first. Why first? Because, a lot of people (hopefully you are not like this) lie when they say ‘leave a comment on mine first, then I’ll do yours’. I always go first, and then they never show up on my profile again or come up with pathetic excuses time and time again. Come on, I know we have lives, but you joined the site for a reason. Preferably I love comments on, “Castles in the Sky – The Worlds Above”, and also say whether or not you’ll read on. If you cannot stand fantasy of any sorts, then try my other novel, “Silvia Grey”. It’s a sci-fi novel, and a bit more upbeat and technical. This helps a bunch for my hopeful career as an author.
- Please do not leave any reading requests for the following genres;
- Literary Fiction
I do not read these, they just don’t interest me. Sorry! :s
Don’t leave a reading request on my wall unless I have seen a comment from you first! >_> And, please (how many times have I said that word?), when commenting, don’t be short and snappy. I know some people just don’t like commenting and feel uncomfortable or shy doing it, or maybe they are generally bad at analysing something. That’s fine, but, you know, try to leave thoughts… or go all crazy like a fangirl. I don’t mind. Anything works!
*BONUS REWARD FOR MAKING IT TO THE BOTTOM*
You get this… *dun, dun, dun…*
You must be logged in to register.