WELCOME TO THANKYOU001'S PROFILE
Quote of the Week: "Concern yourself not with what is right and what is wrong, but what is important"
- you can call me Thankyou if you want
- I'm 16 years old
- I love pizza & bands
- I am a huge fan of One Direction (my happiness)
- Ialso love 5SOS (5 Seconds Of Summer) An Aussie band who toured w/ One Direction recently
- I like metal;the music
- I have been writing for a while now
- I sing & kinda dance.
- I play quite alot of instruments,(Alto saxophone, flute, trumpet, guitar, piano & some percussion)
- I'm an aspiring writer & singer!
- I love reading ;
- I spend my free time, writing, On tumblr & twitter.
Thankyou's Updates: Sunday ,February 23, 2014 4:38 Central time
- 'Missing Desire has OVER 400 reads & 110+ comments! I'm VERY HAPPY
- chapter 4 is up :)
Novel in progress:
*only three chapters up so far.*
400+ reads/110+ comments
Lacey Simmons has always been a typical quiet girl, who is school obsessed. She never went parties & whose idea of a good time was to read ahead in their assigned textbooks. She never really had a friend either. But all that changes the the day Ryder Wolf gets here. Girls are just throwing themselves at him, but he doesn't notice them. As time passes, they become closer as friends, he teaches her to let loose and life to the fullest. In the midst of all that fun, Lacey realizes she has fallen for her new friend and it's evident in his actions that he reciprocates the same feelings for her. But she refused to believe it. Can he teach her to trust and most importantly, can she teach him to fall in love and love someone?
Reading Requests Are: CLOSED FOR NOVELS ONLY!
They're closed because I'm getting caught up on reading sorry though.
The rules & such;
- I'm fine about reading only if it says 'Open' above.
- If I said or say to "keep me updated" keepdoing that
- I don't read much thriler/murder, but if i find yours interesting I will continue reading.
- If I get bored with a story, I tend to stop reading
- I'll read about most things, just not the 'western' genre & things about war. I lose interest very quickly.
- I don't & wont read HEAVY Erotica.
- Please don't leave reading requests on my work. It's rude & I'll ignore and possible block you.
- Favourite genres are: Romance, YA, Poetry & a little bit of thriller and Horror.
- If I you have read & commented on my work. Then please leave a request.
- EXCEPTIONS TO THESE RULES: IF YOU TOOK YOUR TIME TO LOOK AT MY WORK, BE SURE THAT YOUR WORK IS NOW ON MY READING LIST BUT IT MAY TAKE A WHILE TO GET BACK TO YOU!
- I love it when people fan me okay.
- If you fan & ask for a fan back. I will Oblige.
- I will fan if i like your work. I would like one back, but I won't force you.
- SO FEEL FREE TO FAN!
Special shout Outs:
- AbstractKash: One of my favourite writers on booksie. She is very talented and I enjoy her stories so much. They make me feel emotional. I love it. Go to her page and check out her amazing story, 'Damaged Beyond Any Repair' & 'The Black Secret'. You won't regret it.
- Ikky2000: She is an amazing writer. I love her work 'Forever Alone' you won't regret reading it. Go to her profile and check it out.
- Sarahh365: Go check out her work, 'Forever After' it's amazing and you know what? you will enjoy the story alot.
- Secret World of Reality: She introduced me to booksie & i love her so much for it. Check out her page and her work.
Link to my Tumblr; http://am-i-punk-rock-yet.tumblr.com/
Link to my Twitter; https://twitter.com/cliffxrdstxles
x Thanks for stopping by. Stay fab Au Revoir! x
Currently offline [x] Online