|Other site:||View Link|
|Favorite book:||The Holy Qur'an. The rest come after.|
|Member Since:||Dec 30, 2009|
Posted: Mar 19, 2012
Three ideas for sequels for my "Alluring Masquerade"...
I'M ON-LINE ()
I'M OFF-LINE (YES!)
I'm sorry for not being on-line for so many days out of the blue. I've been really ill and just recovering. I'm back now. Thanks for your patience!
Requests To Be Read (In received order.)
- G O L D D U S T (Read chapter 01- more to go)
- When You Can't See (Read chapter 01- more to go)
- Faerest (Rewritten) (Read chapter 01- more to go)
- Huntress- KM (Read chapter 01, more to go)
- Cover: Unlocked (contrasting, light and dark theme, "Cheyenne Flannigan.")
- Forgotten About You (Read 01, more to go)
7. Lisa Ayers's
- Cover: "Cry From Inside." (A hospital/institution hallway with a woman sitting, leaning against the wall with her head in her hands crying. Or anything that would represent a distraught woman inside a hospital/institution setting.
- Cover: "We are togther forever " (Feel free to use any images, you would like that might relate to the story, I think it would be best if you read the story before making the cover just to get an idea of what is going on.)
You Give Me Butterflies
Daisy had never thought that history would bite her behind like that. What had made her late grandfather make such an important decision for her? Especially when she was only a couple of days old and she couldn’t defend herself!
As she grew up and become a young, beautiful woman, she found out that things weren’t always as they seemed with her family. Her parents had had been in on something that included her having no freedom to have a boyfriend. She knew that they were keeping a secret from her. From that day on she vowed to always find out what it was.
Who knew that that newly made vow would backfire on her? What had she gotten herself into? Why had she even bothered when something worse was waiting for her in the dark? What would she do when her enemy falls for her instead?
Alluring Masquerade 2 (STORY COVER COMING SOON)
A month has gone by since Kael and Hira made their relationship official and had an engagement party to celebrate with the whole world. Her family and his family were getting along just fine, which made the couple so glad that everything was going so well.
Suddenly, Hira decides to take up a student loan and take professional cookery classes this year while working part-time. Eventually, her dream was to open up a pleasant and comfy bakery shop. It would be perfect. Hence, she joined college.
She made new friends and a new life was being unfolded in front of her. Unknowingly, she started spending more and more time within this new group of friends, which makes Kael feel left out and betrayed. The feeling of losing her gets the better of him one day.
Are these new turn of events is for the best? Who is this new guy that’s trying to walk into their relationship? And a surprise visit from an old enemy brings her whole world toppling down.
My story statuses will always be available below for your contentment.
Here's a li'l bit 'bout m'self...
Call me DeeDee. Yep. That's fine.
I'm studying Business Law in Uni. I write for fun; as a beloved, creative hobby. My sister and both of our friends have decided that I "live in my own little world," and hence, I'm now nicknamed DeeDee. XD Aww. God Bless 'em, they know me so well. >:D
[WAY OF LIFE]
Allah (God). Islam. Peace. Respect. Family. Charity. Love. Friendship; quarreling with friends only to laugh together the next day. Borrowing my sister's make-up. Eating ice-cream. Drawing. Reading. Spirituality. Truth & Knowledge. Creativity & Art. Sleeping. :P
All of the above. And ... now some lovely random things. >:D
Lilt. Books! Movies. I Am Legend is one of my favourites! Autumn leaves. Winter and snow! :D Ah, I love the snowy days. Winter IS my favourite season. Purple and black; I can never choose between the two. Oh, and I love cooking/baking. Rain. Pearls. Photography. Creative make-up. Reading & writing. I like all kinds of music; even some that I don't understand the language(s) of - the heart senses what the brain/eyes cannot.
Lies. Confrontations/arguments. Laziness. >.< Excessive talking. Any kind of discrimination. Mean people. Uncharitable people.
"God places the heaviest burden on those who can carry its weight."
"Reputation is what men and women think of us; Character is what God and Angels know of us."
"Cheer people up, do not put them off." ~ Prophet Muhammad (Peace be upon him.)
"Be content with what you have, not what you don't."
"Writing is a socially acceptable form of schizophrenia." ~E. L. Doctorow
“The greatest treasures are those invisible to the eye but found by the heart.”
BANNER AND COVER REQUESTS ARE NOW OPEN!
Want a story banner or a cover made?
- What Are You Requesting? (Cover, or Banner?)
- What's The Story Title? (Or title of poem?)
- Would You Like Images On Your Cover/Banner Or Not? (If "Yes," then please provide the Links.)
- Would You Like Any Quotes On Your Requested Banner/Cover?(If Yes, Please Provide The Number Of Quotes.)
- Which Theme/Mood/Colours Would You Like? (e.g. #1: Dark and moody theme, which dark colours, maybe navy blue and grey. | e.g. #2: A beautiful floral theme which reds and pink with a feeling for romance. | e.g. #3: Kind of neutral colours maybe greys, or browns. | e.g.#4: Or something clashy, contrasting or just out of this world bright, Etc, etc. You don't have to choose any of my examples, you can tell me what ideas you've got for your banner/cover.) [Or if you're not sure of what exactly you'd like, tell me, and I'll make a couple of versions for you to choose from.)
[Now, this feature is strictly for banners only:...] Would You Like Animation On It? (e.g: blinking stars, hearts, and floral patterns, etc, etc.)
Covers/Banners I Have Made For Booksians;
Current Novels/Stories Here; (My Books' Covers: All Images Are Copyrighted & Belong To Me)
(I've used Obsidian Dawn's brushes on my "Alluring Masquerade" & "Broken Doll" covers.)
¸.•*´¨`*•.¸¸.•*´¨`*•.¸¸.•*´¨`* •.¸¸.•*´¨`* •.¸
Stories I RecommendForYouOnBooksie
Please read these, you will not be disappointed :)
Different Worlds written by jewel09
Jogging Dates written by saythatyouloveme
The Secret // Book One in The Hunter Trilogy written by Hope Lund
And He Cried Crystals For Her written by AqueBlue
When Death Smiles & Diary of Rachel Black written by Shea Ryhai
The Shadow written by Giselle
Like Oil & Water, We Don't Mix written by calasin
A Different Type of Love written by TheSecretOfDawn
Death For Zombies Academy written by jennyanne
Death For Zombies Academy written by TEXT
Seducing Zach written by MiZzYx1991
21 Gifts written by Purple Violets
Other Places You Can Find Me At;
And now, let the icon's mania begin.