A philosophic poem that intimates the present state of human existence. : Non-Fiction » Read
Promote Your Writing and Increase Your Ranking
Like any author, self-promotion is an important part of your success. The more visitors that read your writing and provide comments the higher it will rank. The site encourages writers to bring others onto the site. Here are some ideas:
- Read and provide interesting and thoughful comments on the writing of others on the site. This provides you with visibility and readers often first hear of writers through their comments.
- Use the Invite tab at the top of the page to invite friends, family, and other who you think might be interested to visit and read your writing.
- Put links on any personal sites you may have to your Booksie page or directly to the piece of writing you wish to promote. The url for your Booksie page is listed in the Your Space tab.
- Submit the url of your personal page or story to sites such as Digg, del.icio.us, and Stumbleupon.
- Post the url of your Booksie page on your Myspace, Xanga, or other networking site.