|Favorite book:||Hons and Rebels, The Edge Chronicles, Wuthering Heights, Sabriel/Lirael/Abhorsen, Anne of Green Gables, A Short History of Nearly Everything|
|Member Since:||Dec 31, 2009|
Posted: Feb 11, 2010
Have your say in what the best (and perhaps the worst)...
Posted: Jan 3, 2010
I was thinking about this with my 21 yr old brother...
Posted: Dec 31, 2009
The Lyrics to the song by Simon&Garfunkel
So, you can be bothered to read my profile, well done on not dying of bordom yet. I shall reward you by telling you a ton of random stuff.
1. I am between 10-15 years of age, so no judging on how strange I am.
2. I hate the alien mutant known as Jaqueline Wilson.
3. My best freinds and me could, in theory blow the world to pieces. (One's a brain, one's a concience, one's a lunatic who makes the other two laugh)
4. Hippo milk is bright pink (You were warned previously of randomness)
5. I love english and latin.
6. My current motto is: "When in doubt, use C4"
7. I love piano more than a lot of things that should matter more, but don't.
8. I have a dog, two rabbits and one hamster. Collectively I refer to them as my minions.
9. My plan for world domination is on hold until Autumn, due to building work on my place of residence.
10. Me+Music=Smiley face
11. Me+PE=Sad Face
12. My favourite genres are fantasy and subtle or plain amusing humour, though I tend to read anything, so don't be afraid to ask. I don't bite....Yet.
13. I love to watch: House md, Mash, Stormchasers, Mythbusters, and have been known to occasionally watch Friends.
14. I love comments.
15. Ever since watching Mamma Mia, I always put four dots after a pause.
16. Final Fantasies are a way of life, do not attempt to tell me otherwise.
So who's left living. *Cue cicadas* Oh....you. You read all of it? Thanks. Have a hypothetical cookie (Hands round hypothetical cookie jar).
You must be logged in to register.