Get your own Booksie page | Edit

Booksie Home

Home | Publish | Read | Writers |

calyope



Booksie Address: http://www.booksie.com/calyope_
Country: United States
Other site: View Link
Favorite book: Too many to name ;)
Member Since: Jul 16, 2012

Featured Writing

This user has no featured writing.

Writing Portfolio

Cloak

Book Review by calyope
Posted: Jul 17, 2012
In the world that Lania dwells in, there are the Deadly...



Raise your virtual hand if you're also a wattpadier. WATTPAD PILGRIMS!!!

•••••

 

I AM IN LOVE WITH JESUS! 96% of Christian teens do not share the gospel I am one of the other 4%

 

Well, a little bit about me is.... I play the cello, the guitar, the piano, the keyboard, the ukelayle (and i still dont know how to spell it) and i sing.

 

my life is amazing, BUT anything except normal, and in my reality books, most of my scenes in ther actually happened (notice how i put MOST). other than that im pretty average (besides the whole being a werewolf part) JK

 

DANCE AND MUSIC ARE MY LIFE!

 

My Love Life: NONE OF UR BEESWAX! but, I'm happily single and would love to keep it that way :D (Megan: I'm telling the truth, PLEASE believe me. I DON'T LIKE ANYBODY!) -

 

Well, I'm down to earth,

but I'm in the clouds flying at the same time. :D

Typical girl next door.

Love chocolate.

Insecure.

13.

<3 xavi

 

P.S.

• if you want to know more go to my wattpad page, the link is to the side. :D. If you want to read the next three chapters for Cloak go to the link to the side. I have three other books. *101 Poems of My Life... (& other stuff)*

*No Ordinary Summer*

*I'm In Love... With My Rebound!*

 

Check them out on my wattpad account!!! (below) 

 

http://www.wattpad.com/user/calyope

calyope has Fans



Comments

About | News | Contact | Your Account | BooksieSilk | TheNextBigWriter | Self Publishing | Advertise

© 2013 TheNextBigWriter, LLC. All Rights Reserved. Terms under which this service is provided to you. Privacy Policy.