|Favorite book:||Emma, Pride & Prejudice, The Vampire Lestat, The Wheel of Time Series|
|Member Since:||Jan 12, 2013|
WELCOME TO MY PAGE
I'm 23, I like reading, writing and listening to music. Sometimes I'll make a whole playlist for a certain piece I'm writing or for a book series. Let's see here...
I'm married and my husband is officially in the Army. He leaves for basic in February. We have a 3-year-old daughter, and she is hilarious and an endless source of entertainment. Sometimes she's incredibly reasonable, so it makes it funnier when she's ridiculous.
I go to Full Sail University and I'm earning my Creative Writing for Entertainment degree. After I finish my bachelor's degree, I'm going to get my master's. Some of the stuff I write for Full Sail may end up here, but anything worth reading will end up in a portfolio. Most of what goes here will be what I'm working on outside of school. Plus it'll keep me accountable and force me to write every day :)
Anyway, I'm bad at reading requests, and as you can already see, I'm dreadfully behind on my the requests already here from the end of last year. I'll work on it. You can leave requests in my comments, but I can't guarantee anything.
FAVORITE SONG OF THE DAY/WEEK/MONTH: "Ana's Song (Open Fire)" - Silverchair
- I only have 2 friends who aren't related to me in some way, shape or form.
- As a writer, I hate journaling. Stephen King said in an interview once that it "immortalizes bad ideas" and I totally agree with him.
- I drink coffee. Every. Single. Day.
- The only color I really like is black.
- I used to listen to songs because of the lyrics, but now I listen to them because of the music. I make my playlists based on the feel of the song, not the words. As a result, I have weird playlists combining Sleeping With Sirens, Bassnectar, and Demi Lovato.
- Anti-heroes are my favorite.
-CASTIEL (borrowed from Supernatural as a penname)