|Other site:||View Link|
|Favorite book:||Spice & Wolf|
|Member Since:||Apr 18, 2013|
Novel by Craig Lightheart
Posted: Nov 7, 2015
The end of the world has long gone but humanity remains....
Tags:humor, science fiction, mystery, humanity, memoir, aliens, apocalypse, tales, legends, morality
by Craig Lightheart
Posted: Jun 12, 2014
So, thought I'd create a character page for Crimson...
"Writing, to me, is simply thinking through my fingers." - Isaac Asimov
Ehhh, so Sword in the Mail is currently on hiatus, indefinitely. Thanks for the support so far but to be honest the story just isn't working for me right now. Could be because I started work so I've had less time but it just wasn't the style I want to write. I've always found it hard to really nail my own style and that's the thing I want to do most and Sword in the Mail just isn't ticking that box for me. I will be starting something new in the meantime, something a lot different, sorry for the news but I hope you understand anyway.
I deleted my bio thinking that I would write a fresh one filled with interesting remarks and funny pictures like everyone else does but I can't be bothered to do that now so I'll just use a selection of bullet points to explain myself to the world.
1. My real name is Craig Love.
2. I'm 19 and live in a Scotland that isn't quite as free as it wishes.
3. I'm an avid fan of Video Games and Anime.
4. I dropped out of Uni so if anyone would like to hire someone who has a degree in sarcasm then please respond. (I actually got an IT apprenticeship, my degree in sarcasm paid off.)
5. Disregard like everything I have previously written, any unfinished work will not be updated since I have been AFK from booksie for what seems like an eternity. You can read my finished work though it's not that great so I would advise against it. If I start uploading something new then feel free to check that out, it might not suck.
6. I probably will not respond to reading requests unless I know you from before or if I really like the sound of something and even then it depends on how I feel, I'm so erratic man.
7. Gintama is the best anime in existence.
You must be logged in to register.