|Favorite book:||The Hunchback of Notre-Dame|
|Member Since:||Jun 21, 2012|
***If I have stopped reading your work, please do not think I have lost interest. The people who have read my story are my number 1 priority, and I am busy reading thier work first. ***
The story I am posting here is 100% true. I am not writing to become famous or rich. My main goal is to tell my story in hopes that people can learn lessons from my mistakes. Lessons that I myself have managed to learn the hardest way possible.
IF YOU READ MY WRITING and/or BECOME A FAN, I WILL RETURN THE FAVOUR.
I apologize in advance if there are any spelling mistakes. Writing and then editing your own work is sometimes not the easiest task. My main concern was to share my story.
You can also find my story on:
*The first person to read my novel on booksie was Glinda Gail, and I can never come close to expressing to her how grateful I truly am. We became close friends immediately, and I’ve spent some time reading her work. I’ve enjoyed reading everything and I highly recommend that you take a look for yourself. She’s an incredible young woman, and I am truly blessed to have her in my life.
* Make sure you check out David S Grayson at http://www.booksie.com/David_S_Grayson
He is not only a brilliant young writer but and amazing individual who has given me so much needed support. I have been incredibly impressed by all of his writing and I am sure you will be as well.
He has been kind enough to dedicate a poem to me called "They Tried" http://www.booksie.com/poetry/poetry/david_s_grayson/they-tried which is one of the nicest things anyone had every done for me, and I am incredibly grateful.
* Recently, I was lucky enough to be introduced to a wonderful poet/ writer stranger in the corner
As I was reading his work I was shocked and pleasantly surprised that he was kind enough to dedicate a story to me .
I am incredibly grateful to this wonderful man. He is a true gentleman, and his work is definitely worth a read. You will not regret it.
He also wrote me a poem "A Letter To Criss, a Warrior tried and true..." Please give it a read at; http://www.booksie.com/other/miscellaneous/stranger_in_the_corner/a-letter-to-criss-a-warrior-tried-and-true
*If you have time, please take a look at thumblina’s writing http://www.booksie.com/thumblina.
Check out her interviews with aspiring authors (I am #4), and see what other writers have to say
I think this young lady is amazing. After learning that I am going through a very difficult time in my life, she volunteered to do everything in her power to help me, even though we do not live in the same country. We don’t even live on the same continent for that matter. I think her writing is beautiful, and I feel honoured to call her my friend.
* The other day I had the privilege of meeting a wonderful new author. I right away fell in love with all of Cody’s writing. I think he is amazing. I highly recommend you check out his work at: http://www.booksie.com/gimpypenman
One piece of writing that is very dear to me is,
The Trials of Angels
* Another great author is Billy Casper, who wrote, A Reason for Living - A Story that Shocked the Wold! It is his autobiography and is definitely worth a look. http://www.booksie.com/Billy_Casper or http://www.defiance-publishing.com/
Once I started reading it, I knew I couldn’t stop.
*Another one of my favourites is Naan. I have read everything she’s written so far, and I think she is a very talented writer. Take a look for yourself at:
*If you’re ever feeling down and are looking for something that’ll help lift your spirits, you should definitely visit Lisa Ayers page at http://www.booksie.com/Lisa_Ayers. Reading her work has always, always left me smiling.
*I strongly recommend for anyone to check out some of peacemaker06's writing at http://www.booksie.com/peacemaker06
Any story is worth the read!
* I simply loved reading Where Home Really Is by
FrootLoop246. She is a truly gifted writer, and has several novels to pick from at:
* I am really liking evferree's poetry. Please check it out at : http://www.booksie.com/evferree She's a wonderful girl who has given me so much needed support, and also a great poet. Please check out the letter she wrote me called, "For Criss"
* I have become a huge fan of dynamic12 and I think you wll too. Please check out his work at: http://www.booksie.com/dynamic12
* I met an amazing, compassionate young lady on booksie, and I strongly suggest you check out some of Kenisha Liyanage's writing at http://www.booksie.com/kenisha_liyanage
* Make sure you stop by silver 84 's page.
He is a remarkable young author and I’ve been truly blessed to have met him. I’ve been greatly entertained by his writing and I highly recommend you take a look for yourself at :