|Favorite book:||The Hunchback of Notre-Dame|
|Member Since:||Jun 21, 2012|
***If I have stopped reading your work, please do not think I have lost interest. The people who have read my story are my number 1 priority, and I am busy reading thier work first. ***
The story I am posting here is 100% true. I am not writing to b ecome famous or rich. My main goal is to tell my story in hopes that people can learn lessons from my mistakes. Lessons that I myself have managed to learn the hardest way possible.
IF YOU READ MY WRITING, I WILL RETURN THE FAVOUR.
I apologize in advance if there are any spelling mistakes. Writing and then editing your own work is sometimes not the easiest task. My main concern was to share my story.
You can also find my story on:
*If you have time, please take a look at thumblina’s writing http://www.booksie.com/thumblina.
Check out her interviews with aspiring authors, and see what other writers have to say
I think this young lady is amazing. After learning that I am going through a very difficult time in my life, she volunteered to do everything in her power to help me, even though we do not live in the same country. We don’t even live on the same continent for that matter. I think her writing is beautiful, and I feel honoured to call her my friend.
* I highly recommend that you check out Ami Holding’s novel,
I Wish...( http://www.booksie.com/Ami_Holding )
I initially started reading her work to return the favour, and by the 3rd part I realized that I was hooked. Ami is a brilliant writer.
* Another great author is Billy Casper, who wrote, A Reason for Living - A Story that Shocked the Wold! It is his autobiography and is definitely worth a look. http://www.booksie.com/Billy_Casper or http://www.defiance-publishing.com/
Once I started reading it, I knew I couldn’t stop.
*So far I have read everything by kissthemoon and I am a huge fan. I think the girl is awesome, and I can’t wait for her to post more. Check out her writing at: http://www.booksie.com/kissthemoon
* Make sure you check out Riuku at http://www.booksie.com/Riuku
* An author who’s work you will not regret reading is Scribe Scrawl. After reading her stories, I find that she has a wicked sense of humour, and I have enjoyed ever piece of writing that’s been posted. I highly, highly, highly recommend you take a look for yourself at: http://www.booksie.com/Scribe_Scrawl or
*Another one of my favourites is Naan. I have read everything she’s written so far, and I think she is a very talented writer. Take a look for yourself at:
*If you’re ever feeling down and are looking for something that’ll help lift your spirits, you should definitely visit Lisa Ayers page at http://www.booksie.com/Lisa_Ayers. Reading her work has always, always left me smiling.
*I strongly recommend for anyone to check out some of M K Brown’s writing at http://www.booksie.com/M_K_Brown
My personal favourite has been "RegretS!" and I thought "Happiness Comes Through the Gates of Hell" was hilarious.
* I simply loved reading Where Home Really Is by
FrootLoop246. She is a truly gifted writer, and has several novels to pick from at: