|Other site:||View Link|
|Favorite book:||The Hunchback of Notre-Dame|
|Member Since:||Jun 21, 2012|
The story I am posting here is 100% true. I am not writing to become famous or rich. My main goal is to tell my story in hopes that people can learn lessons from my mistakes. Lessons that I myself have managed to learn the hardest way possible.
I apologize in advance if there are any spelling mistakes. Writing and then editing your own work is sometimes not the easiest task. My main concern was to share my story.
IF YOU READ MY WRITING and/or BECOME A FAN, I WILL RETURN THE FAVOUR.
~I made a list of the petitions/dedications inspired by my autobiography. If you haven't checked some of these out, please do. It will mean the world to me. I stop by and read the comments often. And to all the wonderful authors who took the time to be so kind, I thank you all from the bottom of my heart. Not a day goes by where I don't stop and think what this means to me, and how grateful I am to all of you.
Please check this article out. Thumblina was kind enough to include a poem I wrote that I was unable to publish on my page. She has been amazingly supportive, and it would mean a lot to me if you give it a read.
by krsupnm09 Please check out the link. She has given me so much support, I cannot begin to say how grateful I am for having such an amazing friend..
http://www.booksie.com/poetry/poetry/david_s_grayson/they-tried by David S Grayson
by Stranger in the corner
http://www.booksie.com/non-fiction/poetry/naturelover780/shattered by Naturelover780
http://www.booksie.com/young_adult/poetry/tripti_saraogi/survivor by Tripti Saraogi
http://www.booksie.com/poetry/poetry/zayn_ul_abidin/poem-dedications by Zayn Ul Abidin
If by any chance you are interested in reading some of the poetry I've written, please visit me at:
I will be more than happy to become a fan
***If I have stopped reading your work, please do not think I have lost interest. The people who have read my story are my number 1 priority, and I am busy reading thier work first. ***
You can also find my story on:
*The first person to read my novel on booksie was Glinda Gail, and I can never come close to expressing to her how grateful I truly am. We became close friends immediately, and I’ve spent some time reading her work. I’ve enjoyed reading everything and I highly recommend that you take a look for yourself. She’s an incredible young woman, and I am truly blessed to have her in my life.
* Make sure you check out David S Grayson at http://www.booksie.com/David_S_Grayson
He is not only a brilliant young writer but and amazing individual who has given me so much needed support. I have been incredibly impressed by all of his writing and I am sure you will be as well.
* Recently, I was lucky enough to be introduced to a wonderful poet/ writer stranger in the corner
As I was reading his work I was shocked and pleasantly surprised that he was kind enough to dedicate 2 pieces of writing to me .
I am incredibly grateful to this wonderful man. He is a true gentleman, and his work is definitely worth a read. You will not regret it.
* If you have time, please take a look at thumblina’s writing http://www.booksie.com/thumblina.
Check out her interviews with aspiring authors (I am #4), and see what other writers have to say
I think this young lady is amazing. After learning that I am going through a very difficult time in my life, she volunteered to do everything in her power to help me, even though we do not live in the same country. We don’t even live on the same continent for that matter. I think her writing is beautiful, and I feel honoured to call her my friend.
* Another great author is Billy Casper, who wrote, A Reason for Living - A Story that Shocked the Wold! It is his autobiography and is definitely worth a look. http://www.booksie.com/Billy_Casper or http://www.defiance-publishing.com/
Once I started reading it, I knew I couldn’t stop.
*Another one of my favourites is Naan. I have read everything she’s written so far, and I think she is a very talented writer. Take a look for yourself at:
* I simply loved reading Where Home Really Is by
FrootLoop246. She is a truly gifted writer, and has several novels to pick from at:
* I am really liking evferree's poetry. Please check it out at : http://www.booksie.com/evferree She's a wonderful girl who has given me so much needed support, and also a great poet. Please check out the letter she wrote me called, "For Criss"
* I have become a huge fan of dynamic12 and I think you wll too. Please check out his work at: http://www.booksie.com/dynamic12
* I met an amazing, compassionate young lady on booksie, and I strongly suggest you check out some of Kenisha Liyanage's writing at http://www.booksie.com/kenisha_liyanage
* Make sure you stop by silver 84 's page.
He is a remarkable young author and I’ve been truly blessed to have met him. I’ve been greatly entertained by his writing and I highly recommend you take a look for yourself at :
* I'd highly recommend for anyone to check out SkyeChanel's writing. She is a young author with a lot of promise as a writer. She's also a very sweet and caring individual who's friendship I cherish and hope to support her, as she has supported me. Please check out some of her writing at:
* Please check out some of smircle's work at http://www.booksie.com/smircle. She is an amazing young lady who has given me so much support, and still does, long after she finished reading my autobiography. I am very impressed by her writing, and I know she has a lot of promise as an author. Take a look for yourself. You won't regret it!
* One day I came across the writing of krsupnm09, and we quickly became friends. After reading my autobiography, she has been nothing but supportive and considerate. A true friend, who writes me daily to see how I am doing. Please check out her work at http://www.booksie.com/krsupnm09
* If you have time, please take a look at Lisa Ayers's work at http://www.booksie.com/lisa_ayers I always find her stories to be inspirational and uplifting. She has been a true friend, and has always offered support when I needed it the most. I hope you take the time to take a look at her wonderful writing.