|Favorite book:||HARRY POTTER!!!|
|Member Since:||Jun 5, 2012|
I wasn't exactly dealt a good hand in life, and my writing is my escape. I love writing with all my heart, and I consider myself fortunate to love something so much.
I'm fifteen and I've been writing since the first grade.
I hate everyone and love everyone at the same time, I don't know why I'm that way.
On reading requests- Go ahead and leave me one. I can't promise I'll get to it, but I will try!
The Orange Box makes me so unbelievably happy. Go ahead, leave me one!
Everything I post is rough and unedited, so I apologize for any technical errors or inconsistencies in the plot and characters.
LP is my favorite band. No matter how their sound has changed, I still love it.
I'm so grateful for my fans! There would be no point in writing if I didn't have anyone to share it with, so thank you to my readers!
For my fellow writers, here are some awesome tips that help me out a lot!
1) Avoid Parenthesis, they aren't really necessary.
2) When reading over your work before submission, be sure to compare the dialog to that of a published book. Dialog is tricky and particular, so make sure you use the correct punctuation.
3) Detail Detail Detail!
4) When you get a writers block, do not stop writing! Do not come back to it later! If you do, you'll never finish your piece.
5) Never stop reading. It keeps your mind spinning and your imagination fresh.
6) It's okay to bend the rules of grammar a little when writing in the first person.
7) Make sure to use frequent Paragraph spaces. A big block of text is hard to read and incredibly intimidating to look at.
8) Before submitting your piece, try to think of what makes your novel or writing style unique. Readers get bored of stories with similar plots, similar styles, and similar characters.
9) No matter where you are, who you are or what you write about, the most important thing you can possibly do is let your thoughts flow, and JUST WRITE You can always read your piece over later.