Every writer is Superior
There was just one thing that bothered me today that I wanted to write about it and express my thoughts. I heard a remark that my writing would not be sold to a big commercial level because I am still an amateur. That remark also meant that I was not good at writing to certain professional standards. It also meant that I was not a well-known author to make easy money and fame through writing. The statement was too strong and was meant to discourage me in publishing my writing or writing itself! It could also happen to many people who get discouraged by comments and random opinions. So I want to say a few words which every writer should remember all his lifetime. Let me sum it up.
- The first thing to remember is the statement "Every writer is Superior". It means that every writer is superior or great in different aspects. Every writer has different levels of creativity and understanding. You cannot compare Shakespeare to a local writer saying that the local writer's writing is a waste because he cannot reach the level of Shakespeare's publicity. Every writer is great! Marketing is different!
- The second thing to remember is that every writer is filled with lot creativity. Hence the writer should write not because of publicity but because of writing's sake!
- Hence he should ignore the bad comments and keep the comments which will motivate him
- Every writer is a dreamer! He dreams of many things! Different writers have different dreams! No dream or thought is said to be a waste of time!
- Stop discouraging young writers! Motivate them!
Let us be in unity and not be differentiated! We write for fun and for improving ourselves and are engrossed in the land of creativity. So last thing to remember is---
Let us be of one religion-WRITING