Defmitions from Dictionary.com
Page 1 of
S S _
—— — -. t —.
— -. .-
11 results for: Congress
(B r owse_NcirPy ... Entries)
Dan Seals_for Congress
BrlngChange tothe Tenth District! Sign-up and join the campaign.
www DariSea/sForCongress. corn
‘Z’: ‘ . •: :. - ‘t .... . .
— — -_1’
Comprehensive database of the Complete Congress www TheSoftEdge.corn
: PAUSE ii
9) [a kong-gris; v. kuhn-gres, kuhng Pronunciation Show WA Pronunciation
b. this body as it exists for a period of two years during which it has the same membership: the 96th Congress.
C. a sessipn of this body: to speak in Congress.
2. the national legislative body of a nation, esp. of a republic.
3. a formal meeting or assembly of representatives for the discussion, arrangement, or promotion of some matter of common interest.
4. the act of coming together; an encounter; meeting.
5. an association, esp. one composed of representatives of
6. familiar relations; dealings; intercourse.
7. coitus; sexual intercourse.
-verb (used without object)
35Oi 400 for earlier sense
1 520-30 for current senses; ME < L congressus assembly, intercourse, meeting, equiv. tO congreoi3 to approach, meet (con— I nrn4T rnnk fnrfl. s nr-trITs-n etnn- rl: Cnanr I
hap : //dictionary,reference . corn/browse/Congress
Eree_download! Get instant dictionary, thesaurus, and encycLopedia access from your
Windows programs with CeverKeys.
r-’——s . . . . . p • . —r • —
2 ‘ . . . .
I Start talking -
:---.J_ . N I . . . .
Dk tion a ry. corn
. . . : z
( in it/al capital letter)
a. the national legislative body of the U.S., consisting of the
or lower house, as a continuous institution.
upper house, and the House of Representatives,
85th United States Congress
fçp Rqft. P ...
8. to assemble together; meet in congress.
::.. CaIIañyone on Skype,
... : •
. .... . :•e
.. •: •
. . ,.
“body of attendants, following”;
rr rrr S r
,1111_1••pIJIr “— _Ip_:1 t _.. t.;j J_:1__c 7:;_