1. I have the right to love whoever I want no matter rather they are taken or not and
rather or not those feelings are returned.
2. I have the right to be respected and treated like a human being rather you like me
3. I have the right to my dreams, hopes and aspirations.
4. I have the right to be heard and listened to rather you respect me or my views.
5. I have the right to dignity.
6. I have the right to speak up and fight for what I believe in and want.
7. I have the right to kick the butt of anyone who dares to do the following.
1. crosses me
2. Launchs a personal uncalled attack againest me
3. Posts an online petition calling for my suicide
8. I have the right to express my feelings and thoughts on any and all matters that I
have an opinion on.
9. I have the right to all these rights and others and if you don't like that then you can
kiss my (hint-it ain't my lips)
End of Rant.
By RAMONA THOMPSON
© 2007 RAMONA THOMPSON (All rights reserved)