That's right, it's contest time!
Are you a fan of the fantasy world? Do you enjoy reaing and writing fantasy sories? Do you ever want to write a fantasy story but just don't know where to start? Well, I'm here to help! This is a contest where fantasy stories are encouraged more than anything so have fun!
In this contest there will be five fantasy based pictures down below and you must choose one then write a fantasy story using any idea that spawns from whichever picture you choose :)
Shall we do pictures or rules first? Lets start with some rules!
Good Old Fashioned Rules!
1. (This one iskind of obvious) FANTASY STORIES ONLY!!!
2. These can have romance, action, adventure, whateveryou wantin your storybut it has to be fantasy. That must be the main genre
3. Only novels or short stories please
If you write a novel please keep me updated on when you post new chapters
4. Only choose ONE picture. I know it may be cool to do two or something and blend them together but It would be much easier on me if you just used one. Sorry
5. Must have a summary and title (Duh haha)
6. Have FUN!!! I only do contest for pure enjoyment on your guys's part and my part when I get to read them :D So please please please have fun with this!
7. Please comment in the comment box below if you are
participating and what picture you will be using.
When you've finished your story please come back and leave me a title and a link belowso I canget to it easily, unless you are writing a novel then see rule 3.
I will not count you off for grammar and spelling. My thought is, hey, we're all human. But please make it so it's readable.
Oh, also, I do not have a problem with cursing or erotica. Most of my novels contain one or the other or both. (Usually both) So go ahead and do as you pleasewith that :)
So these aren't too harsh right?
Now it's Picture Time!
Here are your five pics to choose from!
P.s. Images can be used by more than one person! Just to clear that up...
All right, time for prizes? Sure haha
What YOU Could Win!
Everyone who enters will get fanned by me unless of course I'm already a fan of you
First place winner...
Will get a comment and like from me on however many of their works they wish
Will be allowed to create two characters for my next novel or story (It will most likely be fantasy)
Will be featured on my page for six months
Second place winner...
Will get a comment and like from me on five of their works (of their choosing)
Will be allowed to create one character for my next novel or story (It will most likely be fantasy)
Will be featured on my page for three months
Third place winner...
Will get a comment and like from me on two of their works (of their choosing)
Will be featured on my page for one month
So there you have it! The Fantasy Picture Contest! Hope you enjoy getting your fantasy juices flowing and writing a fun fantasy story! Can't wait to see what you all come up with!
The deadline for this contest, since I know a lot of people are studying for finals and working on school stuff and all (I myself am doing exactly that as well), will be Wednesday, June 5th.
Good Luck Everyone!!!