|Member Since:||Oct 21, 2013|
Saturday 23 August, 2014
- I'VE GOT A NEW PROFILE, AND I LOVE IT! I know, not the most exciting news ever, but it's news nevertheless. This is the last time I'm going to change it, I sware- well, until I get bored with it, lol.
- I'm going to be working on the next chapter of In A Blink Of An Eye over the next few days, so look for that next week some time. I can't wait for you guys to read it.
- I am also writing a short story for a contest. I have also finished writing it so look for that as well in the next coming days. I have never wrote anything like this before so I want you honest opinions only, please.
In A Blink Of An Eye
Rating: 16 Genre:Other
In a blink of an eye, Isabella's life is about to be changed. Forever.
In a blink of an eye, everything she holds dear might be gone.
In a blink of an eye, nothing will be the same again.
Death's Door short story series
Story 1- Dance With Death
Story 2- Kiss Of Death
Story 3- Gates of Death
Dance With Death
Rating: 12 Genre: Horror
Riley and her friends have been out on the town, drinking away the night, but when an argument cuts the night short, the five-some leave the club.
But outside, Death had sinister plans...
Flash Fiction Contest: Coming Soon
Sparrow01's Contest- 31st August
- I real all genres, so don't be scared to send me a requests.
- I try to give long, detailed feedback about your work: what I liked, what I didn't, how you can improve it. I expect the same back.
- DO NOT leave a request in my work. It is rude and will be deleted withoought me looking at it.
- Don't comment KMU; and expect me to read and comment on your work. It will not happen so there is no point trying.
- Lastly, only send me requests if it says OPEN below. If it doesn't then don't send me any.
Novels: Open for new novels Short Stories: Open Poems: Open
Thank you for taking the time to read my profile.
Can't wait to hear from you. ~Freebird