|Favorite book:||Ultimate Submission, Marital Training, Heaven and Hell|
|Member Since:||Feb 4, 2014|
Hey there! My name is Amulya. Some people call me Amulya, others call me Mia. I love to write and more than that I love to read...a lot!! I read anything and everything from supernatural to thrillers to historical to erotica. As long as it's not school related, I'm pretty good and motivated to read.
My all time favorite authors: Oscar Wilde, Edgar Allan Poe and H.P Lovecraft.
Some of my favorite books/plays include: The Importance of Being Earnest by Oscar Wilde, The Black Cat by Edgar Allan Poe, Middlesex by Jeffrey Eugenides, Fire by Kristin Cashore.
I've been writing for awhile but I've never published any of my works until recently. So, check out my two writings to the left if you fancy. I would love to hear any feedback, criticism, or comments :)
If you would like me to read something, just leave a comment and I will get to it whenever I can. I try to give anything a chance as long as it has some uniqueness and creativity whether it be plot-wise or in the way it is written.
I listen to a lot of music...mostly foreign. Most of them include, K-pop, German rock/punk, arabic, and hindi.
My favorite bands: B1A4, Nu'est, The Beatles, Green Day and Marianas Trench.
Favorite Characters/Couples from TV Shows/Movies:
1. Brian and Justin from QAF (I just can't help it, they are so fucking cute together!!)
2. Sherlock played by Bennedict Cumberbatch - drool and oh, he is such a good actor. Ok, seriously, there is just soo much bromance going on between him and Dr. Watson...and yes, I am one of the people that ships them
3. Moriarty (we all love a good Psycho)
4. Mr. Darcy and Elizabeth Bennet (This maybe because Matthew Macfadyen is just sooo fucking sexy)
5. Klaus Sexy Mikaelson (He gaves the word unstable, a new meaning, lol) from The Vampire Diaries and The Originals
6. Crowley (The king of the Damned, baby) from Supernatural.
7. Sheldon Copper (I mean the guy deserves a fucking award...well actually no, the people who live with him do)
8. Oh and Barney Stinson and Robin scherbatsky from How I Met Your Mother.
Some of my favorite authors on Silk are:
Favorite Characters/Couples from books:
1. Finnick Odair (again, my favorite characters end up dying...I'm not gonna lie...I cried when he died)
2. Fire and Brigan
3. Nicholas and Jessica from Bella J's Ultimate Submission
4. And honestly I know that these three come as a package but I just can't help it....Gabriel and Amelia from Rosslyn Scott's Heaven and Hell
5. Eric from Lust and Blood by IceBreaker (he is a serial killer and his family is deranged, but hey, don't judge me)
6. Ana and Drake Kennedy from Bound by IceBreaker
Thank you guys so much for sharing your stories and also for your support, feedback, comments and praise on my first story!! <3