UPDATE: Submissions under
Submission chapters. It's taking a bit long to upload so I'm
posting them here too.
All stories will be posted by categories, in the stories category.
The winners will be posted on this page, and advertised like no tommorrow.
If interested, the writers will recieve either an original from me, added as a favorite author, or we can do a story together.
You will be scored by people's votes, amount of reviews, writing style, and plot. All participants should be willing to read everyone's works.
1.Your work of fiction must be considered gay/lesbian in its genre, or contains elements of it.
2. Your story must be plot based, not romance based. Your character goes off on an adventure, and happens to be gay, and he/she may fall in love but there other goals to his/her character than romance.
3. Your work must be either a SHORT STORY, NOVEL, OR BOOK.
4.Edit your works, and make sure they have proper grammar and capitalization. No one wants to read:
"theh fuqed in the shower, and he lobwed it" .
5. Tag your works, breakingMachines_promotes or bmSTG
6. Mark it if it's hard or soft gay. Remember some of us can't handle more mature descriptions.
7. This must be an original work. While I'd love to read a Cable/Deadpool analogy, we're trying to advertise your skills as a writer, so show off your own ideas.
8. Be creative!
9. Teams ups and crossovers with other writers are perfectly acceptable.
10. Please no more vampire based stories. I think we're all tired of this genre by now. Just do yourself a favor and do not submit a vampire story.
11. Have your story fall under one of these genres.
1. Title:I'm Sorry but I'm All
Out of Nice
Summary: Nerd? Yes. Bullied? Yes. Depressed? Yes. Gay? Yes. Combining all four, Trance Wilson's school life had been a living hell. But what if he can ask Hell for help?
Trance Wilson was terribly bullied during his first year of senior high up to the brink of death. He missed a year of schooling being hospitalized and comatose. When he regains conscious, he refuses to testify against those who bullied and gang-raped him. He literally has to start senior high all over again having those offenders at their third year. Yes, he's back to school… but as a different person and he's all out of nice.
Manga (That other genre, it basically follows the sort of plot line a manga might have and doesn't exactly fit with the other genres, think a magical girl story, or something with mecha robots.
Fantasy (Elves, Wizards, and the like)
1. Title: The Twiceborn-
Summary: Alora is known as The Twiceborn, cast adrift from her long-dead clan and feared by townsfolk around the countryside for the dark power she commands. Yet some, through desperation,will pay for her services.In return,they get exactly what they pay for. Alora is tormented by her legacy and is forced to confront it head on when she meets Aislinn, her exact opposite in the ongoing struggle between good and evil.In a harsh world of slavery and superstition, Alora comes to realize, through her association with Aislinn, that there is no true evil in the world, only good tortured by need.
2. Title: Curse of the Skull
Summary: To be added
Contemporary Fantasy- (Modern Fantasy)
1.Scared your first POV narrative doesn't sound like the other gender? Sites like the gendergenie and hackerfactor can help make your writing sound more like the opposite gender.
2.Try to give your character a goal outside of romance, that's how must people work anyway, right?