|Favorite book:||The count of Monte Cristo|
|Member Since:||Dec 19, 2013|
Hello Everyone, My name is Ghita, I am 16 years old, I love reading and writing so basically I would love Booksie.
I admit I do a lot me mistakes while writing, because English is my third language.
I don't recall the first time I started writing but I remember the first time I gave a teacher one of my works, I was eleven that time.
Well I was gone for too long I think because I was reading some exciting stories and novels here and I hadn't the chance to finish them so I hope that I can find them right now and have the pleasure to read them and enjoy them.
And before I forget, I'll be really glad if you guys suggest for me something to read so I can improve my writing skills or warn me about the mistakes that I make. Feel free to say anything :) I thank you in advance.
These are some of the works that I loved, I read some chapters and I hope to read more now:
1) Fragile Eyes : I loved her Novel Kingdom of Eternal Darkness and I enjoyed every signle chapter, a fantastic work that I missed for real.
2) Jane Conner : I read the first two chapters of Secret of the moon and I have to say A wonderful style of writing that made me enjoy the story.
3) Sk2093 : Maya's kingdom seemed to me an interesting title and I loved to read the first chapter and the second, I hope that I can enjoy the other chapters now after I enjoyed the first ones.
4) Alex the shadow girl : I remember how much I loved the story and how much I wanted to read all the novel's chapters.
5)PoeticMe143 : Forget the world Two interesting couples in a exciting story I loved it and I wish to read more now that I have a lot of free time.
My favourites books :( I have read these novels in different languages)
1) Percy Jackson and the olympians serie (Rick Riordan)
2) Pride and prejudice - Persuasion (Jane Austen)
3) Anna Karenina (Leo tolstoy)
4) Frankenstein (Mary shelley)
5) The count of Monte cristo (Alexander Dumas)
6) A christmas Carol (Charles dickens)
7) The devil in the flesh (Raymond Radiguet)
Oh and about reading requests, comment on my profile the work that you want me to read with an idea about it, and in return I ask you guys to read one of my works because I really need your opinion, Thanks.
That's all for now I think.
Thanks for reading (Take a look at my works and I'll be happy to read yours)