10. Squeeze out excess water and crack a couple of times with a towel. Do not rub or wring your hair with a towel. This will cause more frizz. Microfibre Towels and T-shirts are the best option to remove the water as much as possible, and also cause less frizz.
11. Use all products, advice you house cleaning Sydney services. Creams or ointments to add strength and moisture to your hair. Gel should not curl. Search and find what suits your hair best. When you are apply products on your hair do it with your fingers.
12. Let your hair to air dry. Try to avoid using dryers, hood dryers, etc, as this will cause heat damage to hair. If you must use a dryer it is a good idea to use a diffuser and do not start drying the hair until it is about more than 50 % dried.
13. Do not touch your hair when it dries, warn you hair cleaning Sydney company! This only leads to frizz!
14. Consider turning your head upside down and gently shake the curls for extra volume. Another way to do this is to wash your hair or sculpting with your head up and down.
15. Show your curls and impress the people wherever you go!
Standard Loose Curl generally prefer lighter products that are not over-hydrating the hair and thicker curls require thicker products. Visit the source for more information.
Avoid products, that contain silicon, because they accumulate deep in the hair. Products like fresh lemon juice, conditioner, and some types of shampoo do not remove most waxes or silicones, and your hair can get really messed up (much easier than straight hair).
Be sure to rub the scalp with non-silicone conditioner. This will prevent greasy appearance.
Brushing your hair when it is dry will lead to shapeless