- What toys did you play with? My dad said his bike.
- What sports and games did you play? My mom said track,
basketball, and volleyball. My dad said basketball and baseball.
- What else did you do in your spare time? What were your
hobbies? My dad said making model cars and my mom said snow
skiing and snowmobiling.
- What singers or group did you listen to? My mom said Abba
and my dad said Kiss, Ozzy Osbourne, and the Scorpions.
- What celebrity or public figure did you admire or have a
crush on? My mom said Leaf Garrett.
- What candy did you buy? My mom said Resse and Big Hunk and
my dad said Zots.
- What was your favorite TV show? My mom said the Flinstones
and my dad said GI Joe, Transformers, and the Flinstones.
- What was your favorite book? My mom said Little HOuse on the
Prarie and my dad said The Dragon Riders of Pern.
- What was the saying or expression that adults or other kids
- What did you want to be when you grew up? My mom said a
professional athlete or a Stenographer.
| Email this Miscellaneous
| Add to reading list