Soooooo, sorry about how long it took! I'm really busy these days but finally, here we are!
Lets go over the rules and prizes again shall we?
*Must be a short story.
*Must have humor, hints, 'Make Me Laugh Contest'
*Must have Romance.
First Place: Of course I fan if hadn't already because your writing is amazing. I will also make an short story where you are the main character. You will be featured on my page for three weeks and I shall promote you on everything I've writen for those three weeks.
Second Place: Because you are also awesome, I shall fan you, cast you as the best friend in the first place's short story, and promote you for two weeks on my page along side the first place winner.
Thrid Place: Because you are just as amazing, you will be promoted on my page for a week and be featured in a chapter of my on going novel Playing with Fire and I shall fan you :)
Now for every entry...
Now for the fun part!
Third Place Winner
with promotion on my page for a week and be featured in a chapter of my on going novel Playing with Fire and I shall fan you :) This goes to.....
For one, your prize will be changed just a bit because you are already a character in my novel Playing with Fire, so instead, you will appear in my next booksie novel! Alyssa, your Short Story was honestly really good. I really enjoyed it. I loved the situation and loved that you had me on the edge of my seat with her guessing the guy who she slept with. Def did a good job!
Second Place Winner
Picked by Phoebe Gardens!
With being fanned, casted as the best friend in the first place's short story, and promoted for two weeks on Blushes Scrlett's page along side the first place winner.
Okeys, so for second place is....... Monica with ‘A Conversation about the Dead’!!
All the other entries were brilliant, but for second place, Monica won me over :)
What I loved was that I laughed throughout with different points of the story, so you achieved the goal for the contest! It had a quirky beginning and very great characteristation with both characters, they were quirky but both suffering. You got humour in a usually dark context of a breakup which is amazing.
Points I loved
• The cat, I would TOTALLY demand the cat too :P
• The coke drinking race :)
• Her angry call to heart Tellers
• The twinkie part
• The barbie plasters, though they are totally awesome :P
• Oh and when he says I don’t ask men out and he goes neither do I, major chuckles there :P Very witty I think!
• And the ending, it made me smile how she is over her ex and she keeps the cat, cats have nine lives and so does she :)
Overall, just a fabulous, funny story which completely deserves second place so ROUND OF APPLAUSE :D
and last but def. not least!
First Place Winner!
with being fannedif hadn't already because your writing is amazing. I will also make an short story where you are the main character. You will be featured on my page for three weeks and I shall promote you on everything I've writen for those three weeks.
And this goes to
THINK PINK! With 'You, Me, & The Fish'
There are a number of things I've enjoyed about this!
1. It's very orginal, never have I read a short story about girls ditching their bikinis for their birthday suits in the early hours of the morning for a swim, only to have a super hot friend dive in as well. The whole plot just had me laughing.
2. Of course it was funny, it was an 'Make Me Laugh' contest but I feel like you really nailed the humor side of the story!
3. The reason you won this contest was because you nailed the whole idea i had of a winning short story for this contest. The story was humrous but weaved with romance perfectly.
A REALLY GOOD JOB FOR YOU!!
ALL IN ALL, GOOD JOB EVERYONE!! I HAD FUN WITH THIS!
WINNERS COULD YOU PLEASE LEAVE YOUR INFO BELOW FOR THE PRIZE SHORT STORY THAT I WILL WRITE?
YOU KNOW LIKE BASIC STUFF, YOUR NAME, WHAT YOU LOOK LIKE AND WHAT KIND OF PERSON YOU ARE!
AGAIN, GOOD JOB!