Here is a series of promises that actually speak
of true friendship.
You will see no cutesy little smiley faces on
Just the stone cold truth of our great
1. When you are sad -- I will help you get drunk
and plot revenge against the sorry bastard who made you
2. When you are blue -- I will try to dislodge
whatever is choking you.
3. When you smile -- I will know you are plotting
something that I must be involved in.
4. When you are scared -- I will rag on you about
it every chance I get.
5. When you are worried -- I will tell you
horrible stories about how much Worse it could be until you quit
6. When you are confused -- I will use little
7. When you are sick -- Stay the hell away from me
until you are well again. I don't want whatever you have.
8. When you fall -- I will point and laugh at your
9. This is my oath.... I pledge it to the end.
"Why?" you may ask;
Because you are my friend.
Send this to 10 of your closest friends,
Then get depressed because you can only think of
| Email this Poetry
| Add to reading list