|Favorite book:||A true and faithful reader can not have a favorite book. But they can reread any books they liked!|
|Member Since:||Sep 9, 2013|
Books are proof that humans can do magic.
Come join me in my world of imagination! Learn to see me through my stories and become a friend with all my characters. I love my Catholic faith and it inspired me to start writing. My family(5 siblings), friends, books, movies, poems, nature, songs, music, violin, and everything i do, inspires me! I am often quiet but I can be very obnoxious in my writing, as you can probably see. Sometimes, if I am around people I know very well, like my sisters, I am very obnoxious. I love every look at life I can get. It is ALL precious.
I like to write every tiny detail there could possibly be for whatever i am writing about. My drawing, however, is completely different. When i draw my people, they have no faces. I like to express their feeling through their actions/positions. Just incase you're curious, I'm fifteen. My favorite things to say are, "Sweet Christmas!" and "Great snakes!" If you know what those are from, you are awesome.
I am homeschooled and LOVE to swing dance. I like to bake, read(DUH), write(double DUH), draw, play my violin, and sleep. In sleep, I often lose AMAZING ideas but I always find them in my heart. I like ice cream, snow, Michigan, Fall, apple cider, my beagle, blue, the sky, the earth, owls, quietness, most musicals(Newsies!), Frank Sinatra and any old music like that:) I think the Piano Guys are amazing and love to listen and watch their videos. Seabird is one of my favorite music bands as well as Owl City's older songs. I also love to ride with my dad on his motorcycle. It's awesome.:)
Some of my favorite authors in books are: A.V.I, Kathryn Lasky, J. R. R. Tolkein, Showell Styles, Wayne Thomas Batson, and my sisters(I have three<3). Ask me for book recommendations of any kind and I'll find you an AWESOME book!!! Also, if anyone needs something to read on Booksie, Double Opposites by Adelaide Bellerose is really awesome!! She and her friend who wrote the story are like a superhero team. They both make up for what the other lacks. Another good read is Immortal, by Allcure. It is a fantasy mixture of pure awesomeness.
I also love any kind of superhero, especially Spiderman, Wolverine, Domino and Captain America. I am a genious with anything MARVEL and LEGO and Star Wars. I am curently writing a few different superhero stories but won't put them out until I get further. I don't even know if i will post them...
Is that all?
Most definetly NOT!
Learn more about me through my stories!!!
A new friend,
7 Rules for Writing
1. The best way to write better is to write more.
2. The best way to write better is to write more.
3. The best way to write better is to write more.
4. The best way to write more is to write whenever you have 5 minutes and whenever you find a chair and a pen and paper or your computer.
5. READ! Most likely you don't need this rule. If you enjoy writing, you probably enjoy reading. The payoff for this pleasure is that reading books shows you how to write them.
6. Reread! There's nothing wrong with reading a book you love over and over. When you do, the words get inside you, become a part of you, in a way that words in a book you've read only once can't.
7. Save everything you write, even if you don't like it, even if you hate it. Save it for a minimum of 15 years. I'm serious. At that time, if you want to, you can throw it out, but even then don't discard your writting lightly.
I used to think that when I grow up, I'll still remember what if felt like to be a child and that I will always be able to get back to my child self.
But that is not true.
When you become a teenager, you step onto a bridge. You may already be on it. The opposite shore is adulthood. Childhood lies behind. The bridge is made of wood. As you cross, it burns behind you.
If you save what you write, you still won't be able to cross back to childhood. But you will be able to see yourself in that lost country. You'll be able to wave to yourself across that wide river.
Whether or not you continue to write, you will be glad to have the souvenirs of you earlier self.