|Favorite book:||Star Trek Books|
|Member Since:||Mar 7, 2012|
My name is Kelly Franson and I live in Boise, ID with my wonderful husband Tim. We have two dogs named Speckles and Squirt. In our spare time, my husband and I enjoy collecting rocks and fossils, exploring, spending time with friends and family, reading, etc.
Some of my favoriate quotes are...
1. "Imagination is more important than knowledge. Knowledge is limited, imagination encircles the world."
- Albert Einstien
2. "Failure will never stand in the way of success if you learn from it."
- Hank Aaron
3. Chi Trov A Un Amiga, Trova Un Te Sorro
It says...One who finds a friend, finds a treasure
4. Là volgo che affisso tua cuore siete ognora con a te
It says..."The People Who Touch Your Heart Are Always With You"
5. "Wisdom is knowing what to do, Skill is knowing how to do it, and Virtue is actually doing it"
6. "An idea can turn to dust or magic, depending on the talent that rubs against it."
- Bill Bernbach
7. If your not willing to risk it all, then you don't want it bad enough
8. Sometimes people need a second chance because time wasn't ready for the first one.
9. Sometimes we must get hurt in order to grow, we must fail in order to know. Sometimes our visions clear only after our eyes are washed away with tears.
10. All that matters is what you do in life as you live and learn. Treasure those who are worth everything to you because they could be gone faster than you think
Anyway though, as for my writing past, my first poem published was by the International Society of Poetry when I was twelve years old and one of my biggest honors when it comes to my writing was when Noble House asked me to let them put one of my poems in their book of poems when I was seventeen. My poetry has changed since then but I still think back on the older poems I wrote and smile when I think of the memories. And, for as long as I can remember, I have wanted to be a writer. I love reading and writing and hope to one day see my work in print.
I welcome any and all questions, comments, and feedback anyone is willing to provide. I can't grow and learn as a writer without feedback.
Thanks for reading, Kelly Franson
You must be logged in to register.