|Favorite book:||odyssey, hamlet, any book i can get my hands on|
|Member Since:||Oct 10, 2012|
It's beautifull when you find somebody that's in love with your mind. Someone that wants to undress your conscience, and make love to your thoughts. Someone that wants to watch you slowly take down the walls that you put up and let them inside.
I have temporarily taken Queen of King's down. It hasn't been getting a lot of read's and I have noticed that something is missing from it.
I will automatically read any ones poetry, short story's, novel's, or any thing that someone ask. You don't have to return the favor. Although it is appreciated very much. I love to read so simply leave me a message so that I know what story or page to look for.
I have posted and updated The Hidden. It is the first Novel to what I hope to make a series. The second Novel is the Queen of King's In which I have temporarily taken down. I will repost it when this one is finished and if I get decent review's of the hidden.
Just a few thing's that you should know:
1. I don't alway's have time to get on to booksie. So if you leave a reading request I will get to it as soon as I can.
2. If you come to my page to leave a reading request and you don't look at any of my work, but you tell me that you will return the favor, I will skip the request. You are already on my page. Return the favor while your here.
3. I will not leave a bad comment on your page. I will not say that I don't like something or that what you write is bad. I will however tell you what I like about your story.
4. There may be parts to some of my stories that have sexual content. But it won't be very much at all. or in very many chapter's.
5. I will leave a comment on one of your writting's for every comment that you leave on one of mine. I am not meaning nor am I trying to be rude, but it is getting old. I am getting request telling me if you read mine and, or, comment on mine then I will return the favor, but no one has returned that favor as of yet.
6. I hope you enjoy my page and my stories. I am sure that I will enjoy your's.