World Teen Challenge
World Teen Challenge - X Files
What you are about to read is based on true events recorded in the year, 2050. As you are about to read this article, please note that every single detail in this book is clearly not for publicity but exclusively for selected people who are required to know such information.
If you are not qualified in reading this book, please discontinue what you are about to do and keep this book away from you. If you tend to do so, you're life will be in great danger while you are about to hold the greatest information yet to possess the world's history.
World Teen Challenge - Event Information
A private international organization, so called as the "Universal Defensive Treaty Organization" otherwise known as the U.D.T.O. has secretly assembled random personalities from all over the world in order to compete the "World Teen Challenge" in which 35 participants, 5 from each continent will compete with each other in means of various defensive arts, traditional or commercial, in order to colonize a country of their choice. The United Nations Assembly had agreed to such competition which makes the event so possible. Broadcasted in every channel or any source of media in the world for the whole year of 2050, a lot of protestors at the same time has not agreed to such event which created frequent chaos in some countries.
Furthermore, the competition only has one motto for the whole event, "Win or Die". The competitors had gone to several hard trainings which lessened the worries of lots of individual countries. After almost half a year of training, the competitors had prepared themselves for the battle of teens in the first day of the year 2050.
After almost a year of devastation, only 12 of almost 31 participants had survived which makes everything more intense. But only one will survive in the whole end of the year. One will take over a country. And one will be known and feared in the whole wide world.
Survivors list as of November 1, 2050:
Hanson Mayer "Blind Warrior"
Jane Carson "Hammer Girl"
Maria Peron "Star Killer"
Andrej Samnorski "Schizopsych"
Helena Wesker "Bloody Charmer"
Gamel Abdel "Killer Mummy"
Darnah Cyrena "Lady Barehands"
Xian Tsang "Yin Yang Dragon"
Man Mohan "Yaksha Knight"
Joanna Briones "Joy Killer"
Andrew Orleans "Doom's Mate"
Kristie Class "Frozen Death"
World Teen Challenge - Facts
- Otherwise known as WTC or the Death Olympics has been known for its gruesome challenges involving some teenagers, 5 in every continent in the world. Trained as gladiators to compete for survival in order to claim a colonial country of the winning country's choice.
- Created by the Universal Defense Treaty Organization "UDTO" accompanied by the UN Assembly.
- As a resolution of the recent global war, the World War III, such competition has been made possible by the United Nations Assembly in order to eliminate the violence resulted by the upcoming wars.
- A competition in which only one will be the last man standing and will claim a great prize which is a country of the representing country's choice.
- It has been planned in the year 2045, (the exact one hundred years since World War II was ended) during the global crisis resulted by the World War III.
- Decided and implemented in the year 2048 after all the continental leaders agreed to such contention.
- July 1, 2049, the countries of each continent had picked random teenage people to compete such event without notice.
- Hanson Mayer, the first New Yorker and the first man to win the challenge despite of his eye disability after being struck by acid in the eyes.
- President Jorge Fernando Willis, Italian politician from Rome, Italy who made it as the first president of the Global Government System. Alleged by many as the "anti-Christ". He agreed to make this contest possible as he thought, he would find it very amusing.
- Iwa Nagasaki, a competitor who has been disqualified for being equipped with complete Japanese martial arts which is illegitimate by the qualification rules which made a big disappointment of the Japanese government.
- This event has been sponsored by the United Nation's Assembly, the Government of United States of America, the Soviet Union and the Asia Pacific Nations Organization.
World Teen Challenge - Timeline Information
The following information are facts and has been based on reliable sources. Time and places are based on facts and can be or not public to society.
August 25, 2045 - The start and the end of World War III
The People's Republic of China already had claimed the properties of nearby countries such as the North and South Korea, Vietnam, Thailand, Malaysia, Philippines and Indonesia which made a great rivalry between the countries. Because of the United Nation, being the peace-maker of such problems between countries, the United States of America had been companion with the colonized countries which resulted various devastating warfare among countries who are involved. The Soviet Union, knowing such incidents has been ongoing, started colonizing neighboring countries as well as accompanying China in their quest to take over many countries.
After about half a year of disasters caused colonial matters, a diplomatic warfare was proposed by the United Nations Assembly into the opposing union which has been rejected a couple of times. They only insist in violent warfare in the sense that lots of lives already had been claimed after such events had happened.
After two years of figuring out how to solve such problem. The Universal Defense Treaty Organization had planned in making such competition in order to end the rivalry and the devastations caused by this deadly colonial battles. Proclaimed as a miracle, the Soviet Union had agreed to it as well as the People's Republic of China.
Such competition had been decided and implemented after lots of agreements and was intangible to public.
January 1, 2049
The Universal Defense Treaty Organization had informed all leading countries of the seven continents in picking their participants secretly and randomly. There had a year of peace in the whole world but to repay such valuable price, there still must be a battle between countries in such way they could maintain the peace and prosperity of the world.
First to pick some participants was from the North America and Europe. Randomly inspected and selected in schools, streets, wherever they could find kids with special talents beneath them.
First to get introduced was Hanson Caleb Mayer, Male, 16. A teenager from New York City. His parents has been informed that kids from the world will be attending a boot camp about discovering and improving the hidden talents the kids possesses. Not knowing the true intentions of the invitation, his parents never hesitated to accept the trip. Same as what other people did to their children. No rumors that spread. The public had no idea what really was happening. Anyone who knew about it but was not qualified to know was persecuted immediately.
The kids were prepared and was sent to the said boot camp at July 1, 2050.
July 1, 2049
31 kids, 10 from North and South America, 5 from Europe, 5 from Asia, 5 from Africa, 5 from Australia and 1 from Antarctica has been sent to boot camp in three stations. One was in Wuerzberg, Germany. Another one was in Gobi desert in China. And the third one was in Saudi Arabia.
The North American and Asian participants were sent to Germany. The European and Australian participants were sent to China. While the last, South American participants and one from Antarctica were sent to Saudi Arabia to train for the upcoming challenge for countries.
The kids were taught to speak one necessary language which was English. Everyone were forced not to speak their own language. Cut communication with the outside world. And trained a lot with their respective own coaches. A coach of the same country which is represented is also chose to manage the kids.
After half a year or exactly 6 months of training. The kids were prepared and the public was informed a month before the challenge was to start.
January 1, 2050
The Universal Defense Treaty Organization had started the first Teen Survival Challenge in the history of the world. All 31 teen participants had been summoned in London, United Kingdom where the so called Death Olympics will be happening. Broadcasted by almost a thousand channels all over the world, nothing could stop the beginning of such phenomenal event yet.
Just after the year 2050 arrived, the year of death is also approaching.
World Teen Challenge - Interviews
This portion of statements were taken from a live interview in British Broadcasting Corporation by President Jorge Fernando Willis, the president of the Global Government System on January 2, 2050, broadcasting started at exactly 8:00 PM GMT+0.
President Jorge Fernando Willis statement:
"Today, we've faced a great threat to our society. The disturbance of our dear world peace which we have been preserving for almost a whole century. Warfare is undeniably a result of our reckless actions.
As to what has been agreed, ladies and gentlemen. Our government in partnership with the U.D.T.O. or as we all know it, the Universal Defense Treaty Organization, we have figured out that this competition will eliminate the anger and violence in each other countries. We shall not jeopardize our lives in claiming such properties which is not ours.
But life is all about sacrifices. If we do not sacrifice, we do not live. If we do not live, our dear earth will be meaningless. I, in means of the peace of our world, is looking forward to finishing this event in order we could return back the peace our society have had."
Courtesy to British Broadcasting Corporation
This statement was heard by the whole world just after the World Teen Challenge had started.
An interview by a local news network in America with Hanson Mayer has been released a day after he was interviewed.
Interviewer: So, Mr. Mayer, how does it feel to be a contestant in this wildly remarkable event?
Hanson: I'm sorry but I am prohibited to speak to media. No comment. (proceeds to the North American Contestant Headquarters)
Interviewer: Wait, sir. Please answer my question.
A local news report had released the names of the contestants of every country represented.
"The Universal Defense Treaty Organization just started the first international survival challenge that will embed a remarkable history in mankind. Approved by the President Jorge Fernando Willis and the United Nation's Committee, the challenge had made a great impact to the world's media ministry. After about six months of training, the contestants are now ready to compete with each other winning a great prize of colonizing one desired country of choice. Here are the names of the participants who had been selected to complete the challenge.
· New York City, New York - Hanson Mayer - M/16
· Los Angeles, California - Jane Carson - F/15
· Dallas, Texas - Gary Mate - M/18
· Phoenix, Arizona - Bella Johnson - F/15
· Vancouver, Canada - Alexander Knight - M/17
· Mexico City, Mexico - Ricardo Cortes - M/18
· Rio de Janero, Brazil - Martin Carlo - M/17
· Buenos Aires, Argentina - Maria Peron - F/18
· Cali, Columbia - Juana Marquez - F/14
· Temuco, Chile - Marco Santiago - M/16
· Rome, Italy - Paulo Cavour - M/15
· Bergen, Norway - Andrej Samnorski - M/16
· Paris, France - Brigitte Denauve - F/18
· Birmingham, England - Helena Wesker - F/15
· Madrid, Spain - Fernando Mijares - M/17
· Cairo, Egypt - Gamel Abdel - M/17
· Casablanca, Morocco - Kristya Beran - F/18
· Kano, Nigeria - Kenan Higa - M/19
· Benghazi, Libya - Darnah Cyrena - F/17
· Nairobi, Kenya - Iraya Suda - F/16
· Chongqing, China - Xian Tsang - M/19
· Osaka, Japan - Iwa Nagasaki - F/18
· Bangalore, India - Man Mohan - M/15
· Quezon City, Philippines - Joanna Briones - F/14
· Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia - Moharram Al-Qifa - F/15
· South Pole - Kristie Class - F/19
· Sydney, Australia - Andrew Orleans - M/14
· Canberra, Australia - James Isaac - M/15
· Murray, Australia - Brittany Murphy - F/18
· Queensland, Australia - Prince Billman - M/14
· Queensland, Australia - Princess Billman - F/14
"WORLD TEEN CHALLENGE - THE STORY"