|Member Since:||Mar 30, 2010|
First of all, I love writing and whenever I happen to lapse into boredom, onto micro-word I hop and continue writing a story....or starting a new one.
I've started countless stories and have never finished one single one (novels we're talking about) so I hope booksie motivates me enough to finish at least one :)
LOVE beautiful writing
I'm minutes from being 16, from down under where kangaroos are my bus to school.
I love my music
- modest mouse
- pedro the lion
- kooks in particular
* basically all English indie bands interest me greatly
My writing always tends to go into the romance section....i used to be a big sucker for twilight but unfortunately with time, this obsession vanished and was replaced by motification; how was I ever weird enough to dream about a controlling guy who (after the movie came out) looks like robert pattinson?
Those books which stick
- Atonement - The Constant Princess -My sister's Keeper
- The book theif - memoirs of a Geisha - JESSICA by Bryce Courtenay
- The Messenger - Good night, Mr. Tom - The other boleyn girl
- And then there were none - All the Harry Potters - Where's Wally
LIfe can be great if I want it to be, just depends on my mood I guess
I hate cliche
I hate stereotypes
I hate predicatbles
unless I'm in the mood
I love German
I love black matte nail polish
I love looking people in the eye
and I love the word lackadaisical.
You must be logged in to register.