Three design variants have been established in portable vacuum cleaners for home and workshop use:
Canon EF 70-200mm
* The hand or stick vacuum cleaner comprises an elongate housing, the motor, blower, filter and bag houses and merges directly into a wide, slot-shaped suction port. He usually has no suction and no hose. At the top is a handle.
* The hand-held vacuum cleaner or trunk consists of a device body in which motor, blower, filter and bag are accommodated and at the bottom of the suction tube is attached directly to the closest of the brush head. On the upper side of the handle is at the end of a guided out of the device tube.
* The soil consists of a vacuum cleaner on wheels or rollers mounted equipment unit in which there are motor, blower, filter and bag. The suction tube with brush head is connected by a hose to the appliance unit. This basic structure also have wet, dry and vacuum cleaner (see next section).
The effectiveness of the devices can be enhanced by brush heads that support the removal of dirt from carpets, for example, by built-rotating brushes, which are driven by the air flow or an additional electric motor. Additional accessories allow the nozzle of dust and dirt removal even in hard to reach places.
Historically and regionally in various household vacuum cleaner designs are preferred:
* Focal length and maximum aperture: 50 mm 1:1.8
* Lens Construction: 6 elements in 5 groups
* Diagonal angle: 46 °
* Focus adjustment: Overall linear extension system with Micromotor
* Closest focusing distance: 0.45 m / 1.5 ft., 0.15 x magnification
* Filter size: 52 mm
* Max diameter x length, weight (grams / ounces): 68.2 x 41 mm diameter, 130 grams / 2.7 "x 1.6", 4.6 oz