|Favorite book:||I really like my math book.|
|Member Since:||Mar 13, 2010|
Hello again, Booksie. I really missed you while I was away.
I'm Marissa, but you can call me Rissa (or anything that comes to mind, really). Nice to meet you all.
Some random facts about yours truly:
1) I am a really big Jon McLaughlin fan. If you are, too, then I automatically think you're cool. If not, I guess we'll have to find something else to bond over.
2) I like to write. I'm currently pursuing a degree in journalism in Nebraska, and I'm really loving it so far. I've only been doing this for a few months, and I've learned quite a bit.
3) I'm a tv junkie. My top shows are: Parks and Recreation, Happy Endings, The Walking Dead, Arrested Development, Friends, Breaking Bad, Friday Night Lights, The Voice, Awkward (who knew something on MTV could actually be watchable?), Awake, any of the reality programs on the Food Network, etc. I'm sure there are some that I can't think of off the top of my head, but I got the main ones.
4) I love the movie Grease 2. It's better than the original. No, it's not a guilty pleasure. I just legitimately love watching it. How can you not love all those blatant inuendos?
5) If I ever share Starbursts with you, I'll trade you my strawberry ones for your lemon ones. Deal?
You must be logged in to register.