Is Abir dead? What is his past? Something is illogical that Abir’s head was bleeding and he could not breathe? I think all of you have questioned it. I, Rubina Syeda Hussein Khan the wife of Abir was right now in Abir’s office. He looked handsome today and I shared some tiffin with him. Anyways, as Abir told you the first volume of the story, I will tell you the second volume of the story. These delightful moments are gone; life went darker till eight years after the events of the first volume. Our country was going down and very much concerned. I will introduce some new characters so you can imagine their characteristics and it can help you to visualize that how the characters are plus the characters from the first part are back within:
- Rowdy: Call him an anti-hero. He looks like a good-for-nothing young man but when it comes to work, he is useful to us. He always tortures the people who misbehave with him but I sometimes get disgusted by his behavior.
- Kader Hussein: Bloody drug dealer. He is greedy for money and prostitutes. He is the man who is involved in politics and blames innocent people for no reason. Very engaging villain I told you and very good connection with Abir and the events of the first volume. Azwad’s father.Villain of our lives with bloody politics.
- Komola: Sweet and mysterious lady. Azwad’s Mom.
- Farzana: A model who ran away from the past life and moves on to a new life as a new person with us and gave a big role in the case of human-traficking.
- Rizvi: One of Rowdy’s gang members. He is also an informer of Ramzan and very much honest with Ruma miss and I. It is a great pleasure to see them.
- Masud and Abira Hussein: Abir’s parents and Masud uncle is a playing a great role in the story and Abira aunty is… I don’t want to say this right now. It is quite sad news for Abir that time. Masud uncle is also one of the main characters connected with The Principal and Builder’s wife.
- Col. Ali Ghazi: Ruma’s father and Rowdy’s die-hard fan. He always encourages Rowdy’s rough qualities (which is also honest).
- Mr. Smith: An American tourist and Rowdy’s second fan. He gives updates about modern technology.
The locations can also help you because there are some locations that may picture the flashback events:
- DHAKA: The main role in the story.
- DARJEELING: The main role in flashback.
- OLD DHAKA: Rowdy’s house and flashback sequence.
- USA: Ruma’s arrival after 8 years departure and Mr. Smith’s character.
As Abir said in the first volume, I will remind you again: Stay with the characters and imagine the darker dimension of them that would be revealed in the later part. Furthermore information, I knew the half of the story that Abir may never knew or he may knew that. It is not really a matter of fact and it is good that you have already known most of the characters from the first. The third volume’s monologue will be told by Rowdy (consider him as a hero please). Hint: understand Rowdy’s character rather than being offended in vulgar words or drug abuse and profanity. I may not tell you his real identity until the second half.