Circumstances that Led to This Predicament:
1. I didn't feel like doing my AP Lang homework.
2. I'm mad at myself for breaking my PS1.
And 3. My friend embarrassed the crap out of me by telling me a bunch of compliments so of course I just said thanks and left.
Onto the confessions!!
I used to smoke
- Yeah. When I was 14-ish/15.
I don't really have
- I mean, I do. I just don't feel like I do. Friends in real life, friends on the interent; whatever, I have them both. The thing is that I don't understand why they bother wasting their time on an uninteresting, somewhat manipulative, crazy person like me. No joke. Needless to say, this explains why every time I talk to someone, whether through speaking, texting, or an e-mail, I say: "I feel like I'm bothering you" or, "I don't want to bother you."
I think I almost died a
couple of times.
- Or at least, I could have. I've been punched in the throat before, right in the center of my throat. And my throat closed up for a second. But then I was punched in the chest, and I got that tingling feeling in my nerves, you know? And air - painfully - filled my lungs again.
- I was almost kicked by a horse, but as it was about to, I tripped (embarrassingly) over my own feet and fell down before it would slammed its hooves through my fuckin' chest.
I was almost kidnapped…I
- I was at the park with my cousin, and my dad was sitting with my cousin's mom on a bench. And we were on the other side of the park, and so I guess the jungle gym was blocking us from their view. We were about to go back over to our parents, and this old lady comes out of nowhere. And she asked us if she could show us where this building or whatever was. Stupid enough, my cousin and I agreed and started walking with her, but out of nowhere, my dad just sprints up, yanks me and my cousin's hands into his, and made us walk back over to my cousin's mom. He was so mad. He was yelling at the old lady, and he yelled at me for a long time, too. I didn't really realize what was happening until a year later, when I realized the whole time there was a stereotypical white van parked on the street the whole time my cousin and I were at the park.
I've cried in
- My boyfriend and I had broken up a week earlier. I don't really know what else to say.
I've gotten in a fight
- Not the one where I was with my cousin and we were fighting this guy and his little sister; this is a different story. I had a friend when I was six. And she tried to kiss me. Like literally forced herself onto me in my backyard. And since I had watched American Pie like two nights before, I cursed at her, scratched her face, kicked her between the legs, and ran away.
I promised myself that
if I had kids, I would name them a stupid name.
- If I had kid and it was a girl, I promised myself, when I was seven, that I would have to name her Kara Zor-El (as in Supergirl) or Aeris, a character from Final Fantasy. And if it were a boy, I would name him Kal-El (superman) or Cloud, who is also from Final Fantasy.
- I know, I'm an idiot. But I promised myself.
I lied to my
- He had a PS2, and I didn't have one (I didn't get one until 2006), and whenever I went over to his house, we would play Dragon Ball Z. And he would always slap the controller out of my hand whenever I tried to look up the commands list or whatever so that he would always win. Anyways, I told him once that I didn't have to win against him considering I was a super saiyan and he wasn't. I told him I had a tail and it had been chopped off by my parents, and of course, he couldn't check to see because that would be weird to look, and like an idiot, he believed me.
- Well, not technically, considering I'm still TECHNICALLY I'm a minor and he's an adult. And he doesn't even know I exist. But I'm sure that one day we'll meet at ComicCon (because he's a voice actor and has been in a shitload of video games and anime and tv shows) and it'll be love at first sight. I mean, how could he resist this?
- Probably very easily.
I laughed at this girl
when she said her boyfriend broke up with her.
- In my astronomy class, we always said what we did over the weekend, and this was like "And then…I got a text on New Years, and my boyfriend broke up with me…" and I started laughing. It was mean, yes. So then I just buried my head in my arms and said that I was coughing and my coughs sounded like laughs and wasn't actually laughing.
- No one believed me. And a bunch of other people laughed with me.
- I feel bad about it, still.
As these confessions progress, I think it becomes apparent how terrible of a person I am. Especially with that last one.