Well hello, hello, hello, random stalkers, trollers, and most important: contest winners!
So, do you feel self-accomplished because you won my contest?
Well, good for you, and have a cookie. Not from me, I don’t have any, plus, hello, it’s the motherfucking internet; go figure.
But anyways, back to business so I can get myself on track.
Alright, so, I didn’t want to say anything besides those generic prizes on the little article thing-y because everybody gets those! So here what I was thinking:
I was going to write a 10 chapter novel based on all of us. Yes, you, Jaw1122, Fictionista, and Coralie (I’m doing a different thing for Lauricula). Plus, since I know all of you outside of Booksie, so I figured that it would be easier to do if you guys won anyway.
Not that I fixed the contest, I swear on my motherfucking life; I didn’t do that. It just so happened that three of my best friends won my contest…
It looks fishier than when someone dies and you receive their life insurance check. You know what that's considered— fraud.
But anyways, here’s all you have to do:
Choose how you’ll want yourself to appear in the story!
Do you want to be a dude or a chick? What your name, age, and if you’d like, appearance?
- Also, it’s gonna sound ridiculous, but I have to include your favorite things! So, what’s your favorite:
- Do you want to be a dude or a chick? What your name, age, and if you’d like, appearance?
- Singer/Band/Rapper (or all three!)
- T.V. Show
- Video Game
- And, the person you qualify as the hottest thing on earth and you wanna jump them like a tree.
- What do you want the genre of it to be?
- Romance, Mystery and Crime, Supernatural/Paranormal, Science Fiction, Fantasy, or simply Young Adult?
- And what is you(r character)’s trait? Are they arrogant, smart, sophisticated, snobby, funny, witty, mean, evil, insane, childish, and maybe even perhaps…EPIC?
- What’s the setting?
- India? America? Canada?
- (See what I just did there? You’ll get it soon enough.)
- Is it still present day or past?
And, most importantly, how do you want all of us to know each other?
- For instance, maybe for some odd reason, Coralie/Blake and I are living together because we ran away from home,
- Or maybe Fictionista/Khushboo transferred to fucking Yale to be a oncologist! Who knows! You decide!
- And will there be any additional characters?
- So yeah, just think about it, it’ll be fun, if you guys don’t act like the assholes that I’ve made you into.
- Kidding XD