Welcome Visitor: Login to the siteJoin the site

Sniffing glue

Poetry By: RJohnson
Non-fiction



This is a true story.


Submitted:Sep 16, 2012    Reads: 26    Comments: 0    Likes: 0   


A teenage boy died after he sniffed glue.
It was a really stupid thing for him to do.
His parents rushed him to the hospital but it was too late.
That poor was doomed, it was truly a horrible fate.

His parents said goodbye to him and then he died.
Sniffing glue is idiotic, that can't be denied.
He sniffed it because he wanted to get high.
Don't ever sniff glue or you may also die.





0

| Email this story Email this Poetry | Add to reading list



Reviews

About | News | Contact | Your Account | TheNextBigWriter | Self Publishing | Advertise

© 2013 TheNextBigWriter, LLC. All Rights Reserved. Terms under which this service is provided to you. Privacy Policy.