- Gather all documents such as Birth certificates and transcripts
- Write to your schools to verify your teachers if at all on records.
- Get your own fingerprints done and checked. Keep your State Fingerprint file number.
- Develop your own special Educational Knowledge folder.
- Write all the addresses in complete form as to where you lived at.
- Verify all contracts that haven’t been paid off.
- Get your current Credit Report.
- Gather your information on inquiries and their outcome that you might have made to the Government or its agencies both of the State and Federal.
- Gather all Monetary Info as to Credit Payments, Current Bank Statements or a disclosure of the amounts in your Bank accounts with their Account Name Types and appropriate numbers. Get a copy of your Employment record.
- Type up all information in Report Style
- Save a Copy to your permanent file and two copies to take with you.
- Keep all supporting documents in a safe place.
- Don’t throw out any Background material and update it annually after tax time.
- Submit it to agencies requesting it with appropriate request and person it is being sent to and for what purpose.
| Email this Short story
| Add to reading list