"Global warming" and resulting scenario is partially the result
of Industrialization and Scientific advancement. Partially is
used instead of probable as the time and space is related to the
climatic change resulting from the ongoing evolution of universe,
the evolution related to the galaxies, its space, evolution of
the planetary objects, because objects always change its course
overtime in time and space. "Global warming" is to be experienced
in reality on the ground of present context. We don't know what
future scenario is… we can only predict with scientific tools.
All scientific tools have their own limit… even though it results
in human culture and life style transitions.
I have read about shifting rain belt, raising oceans, melting
polar's, temperature difference in oceans, land, green house
effects, acid rains, climatic shift resulting in vegetation
shift. Why don't we think of shifting tornado belt towards other
longitude and latitude, shifting flora and fauna, the area of
land is shrinking, more tectonic movements are seen in present
centuries, our anxiety is on human population, which is more than
the land area can accommodate. I have read about furious winds,
cloud explosions, shrinking ozone etc. Whether the earth is dying
or evolving towards a new fresh earth with fresh living
organisms? Think of Dinosaurs….! What man has achieved in past
for himself? The culture should go down and rest beneath the
earth in materialistic form, beliefs transforms, new evolve.
Today becomes past in future and somebody may excavate studying
the today's present in a vague manner.
Anxiety never creates a solution, only imagination and reasoning
has the ability to tackle global warming effectively. Media is
making men's thought more pessimistic, I don't see many articles
that boost the inner soul of every man to tackle the
environmental situation. Most articles are related to statistics
derived from the past, pointing the present and what will be to
expect in future. Future is relative and can be changed according
to the present beliefs and thoughts. Our media's should be more
optimistic in handling negative situations. Their stories should
create optimism in the mind of readers.
Man is not different from other animals, but he is tied with
strong chains by politics. He cannot migrate by his own will; he
cannot take food or water from everywhere. The past has negated
his freedom of movement and thought. He is a slave of politics
and politicians. He can move only within limited geographical
Living beings exists because of quality related to layers from
Earths core to outer space. Whether we have much studies on
changes related to Exosphere, Ionosphere and Stratosphere?
Whether we have studied much about the changes taking place is
distant heavenly bodies and its effect on earth. What will be the
effect of exploitation of resources in Moon on Earth?
The surface of the earth has a layer of vegetation spreading over
different climatic zones in the forms of huge trees to tiny
fungi's. Huge trees protect earth from heating; they regulate air
quality and make space for millions of organisms for living. Man
lived on this earth like a parasite; he chewed from one side to
another like a multiplying devastating cancerous cell reproducing
rapidly for centuries creating havoc to earth environment by
building poisonous ejecting furnaces all around the latitudes and
longitudes. Polar belts are destroyed in the name of scientific
experiments; even harsh climate became the dwelling land of these
parasites. They build nuclear weapons and submerged all around
the globe… preaching all about peace. They build all
industries…preaching all about comfort, pure air, better living
situations and water. They build all transportation to war
heads…preaching all about safety and human wellbeing. They
created money…preaching all about economical existence. They
talked about culture, modernity and development all these
days….what was the result? Now they are anxious all about "global
warming" and "upcoming Dooms Day"…
Thinking positively about "Global warming" can tackle self
induced earth problems by
- Afforestation and providing green belts, around source of
- Preservation of wet lands, building mangrove forest belt
around the water bodies and coastal areas.
- Focusing on New international standards for the Prevention of
deadly inorganic wastes, which harm the existing environment.
- New international and regional laws for the recycling of
plastic and metallic materials.
- Banning insecticides internationally which harm the fresh
- New international and regional laws for restricting usage of
interlock tiles and other beautification materials around urban
and rural an area that prevent or obstructs the filtration of
rain water into the soil. (it should includes beautification of
residential areas, multi-stories and Industries). New green belt
introduction should be encouraged.
- New international standards restricting Tourism and banning
Tourism in core and remote ecologically fragile areas.
- Regulating and providing new guidelines related to the usage
of plastic packing materials in package industries.
- Providing new guidelines for Advertising in the usage of flex
boards, other materials that harm environment and plastics.
- Shifting of Newspapers and magazines to online format should
be encouraged internationally.
- New guidelines for fishing industry in usage of world waters,
- Finding new ecologically sensitive ocean areas and conversion
to new ocean reserve zones banning fishing and related activities
around the area.
- Restriction of Space research and Banning Space Tourism.
- Banning production of further new War instruments, equipments
- Checking accumulating man-made waste materials in outer space
and its effective management.
- Encouraging Vegetarianism.
- Encouraging Public transport system internationally.
- Over dependence on water bodies for electricity is to be
diverted to alternative methods of power generation.
- Generating vehicle free zones, inside metropolitan cities
- Introduction of open grasslands, and new green belt around
- Efficient management of waste materials and its conversion to
- Introducing environmentally conscious educational system in
Schools and universities.
- Introduction of new source of energy systems for vehicles
that does not depend mainly on petrol and diesel products.
- Checking and surveying the number and usage of vehicles all
around the globe, and laying guidelines for minimizing the
density of vehicles in an area.
- Generating alternatives or developing new technology that
never relies on cable transmissions for telephone, television and
electric supply further discouraging it.