The idea of this challenge is that you get one picture and then, using the popular adage 'A Picture's Worth A Thousand Words' write a short story that is EXACTLY 1000 words long.
Here are the RULES:
1. You MUST use one of the provided pictures to tell your story and as your banner.
2. Your entry must be in Short Story form.
3. Each entry must have exactly 1000 words. No more and no less.
4. There must be ROMANCE in your story.
5. NO erotica, horror, or fanfiction!!!!
6. To enter, leave a comment on this page along with the picture that you're going to use.
7. When your entry is finished leave a comment at the bottom of this page with the link to the entry.
6. Entry deadline is 22 March 2012.
7. Entries will be judged by VOTING! As well as some specific creative awards.
8. Voting Starts 23 March 2012
Here are some GUIDELINES:
1. Be original
2. Some of the pictures have rather obvious story options, go beyond!
3. Specific non-voting awards will be given out, write something that would earn one of those too!
1. Fannage from me!
2. A banner proclaiming your winning
3. A comment on this work as well as 2 other works of your choice.
4. A feature spot on my profile for 3 weeks
5. A bookcover for one of your works
( I may add more as I think of them!)
Here are the pictures!!!!
LEAVE A COMMENT WITH THE PICTURE YOU WANT TO USE. NO OUTSIDE PICTURES! ONLY THESE! I MAY ADD MORE LATER! ♥Meradee
3.6.12 update: pictures 9-16 are new! feel free to change if you have not already submitted your story to me. :D ♥
3.8.12 update: the submission/voting deadlines have been changed from april 15/16 to march 22/23. if you have already entered and that is a problem let me know and we can make an arrangement.
YOUR ENTRY MUST BE 1000 WORDS LONG EXACTLY!!!! THAT IS THE POINT OF THE CHALLENGE!!!! 1000 WORDS! N OMORE AND NO LESS!