Hi there! (Assuming that someone said hi back.)
I decided to do a winter contest. C:
Ok. The rules are pretty simple.
Just write a poem or a short story!
But wait...There's a catch. C:
Your poem or short story has to be about a topic that I assign you people.
Top 3 (Changed it from 5 then I changed my mind again. Can't a girl change her mind multiple times?) winners from each section/topic are going to be on my bio wall from December 15 till the end of January and I'll recommend some stories of those winners to others on my wall too.
Here are the topics. (There's 5 topics. Just saying. C:)
1. Winter itself!
2. Anything that involves Christmas. (Santa Claus, presents, a random Christmas tree...)
3. New Years. (I would be really surprised if someone wrote a short story about this.)
4. *SNOW* (Snowballs, snowmen, snowflakes...ETC.)
5. This is a little weird but how about Winter Break/Vacation? I'm pretty sure no one's doing this. Is anyone doing this? Wtf. XD
Ok...There's more rules. Oh gawsh. Don't be mad at me.
- First, comment on this contest article thingy that you want to actually be in this contest. (Actually you don't really have to. You can if you want to. C:)
- Then, write your poem/story and publish on Booksie.
- Next, email the poem/story link to me. I usually check my email first than check Booksie first. (SORRY) Oh. My email is KathyVuu7@yahoo.com.
- I'll either comment on your poem/story that I already read it OR reply to your email back.
- Finally, wait. Just wait until the 14th of December for the results.
YAY! DONE. Finally. The deadline from November 16th-December 11th. You have plenty of time.
I won't allow any more poems or stories after the 11th. No pressure. I think. GOOD LUCK AND COMMENT DOWN BELOW IF YOU WANT TO BE IN THIS. This is going to be fun for me. C: PS: It can be any kind of poem/story. Like horror...Or maybe romance...Or even comedy. Surprise me! C:
OK. SINCE THERE IS MORE PEOPLE THAN I THOUGHT, I WILL NOT ACCEPT COMMENTS FROM PEOPLE AFTER TODAY (11/26/13). Because there is more than 50 entries and one me. ONE!!! And I have to read these from Dec 11-14. So like three days! Sorry!!! Watch out for my Spring Contest in April though. Wink wink. C: