-Due by 19th January
-I am contestant Number 6
-Small Mountain Coffee Shop Location
-Loneliness is theme
-Pen & Notepad play a part in story.
- Mountain-Clingmans Dome (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Clingmans_Dome) In Sevier County (Tennessee and Swain County & North Carolina U.S.A-Between them) Research more about this place from the website as the story is written.
- Coffee Shop, stale coffee smell, dark. At bottom of mountain.
- Weather is sunny, representing happiness
- People laughing and scaling mountain while main character watches.
- Lorin Otis Freeman (Female)-Main character. Occupation: Author (Equipped with Journal, and attached pen, which she uses in story to write stuff down with. English derived name, of American descent.
- Lithuanian descent. Aušra Vilhelmas Astrauckas (Female). Coffee Shop employee and friend of Lorin's. Her name means the dawn. Can speak English fairly well, but does have a bit of difficulty with it.
- Hamilton Braxton Parris (Male). English. American descent. Outrageously cool tour guide. Stops in every morning for a cup of coffee and to gather the hikers. Known Aušra and Lorin for years.
- Davin Lennox Terry (Male). English. American descent. Davin, now a man, was the kid that saved Lorin's life back in her school years. He comes in as part of Hamilton's hiking group.
- Aušra, after being asked by Lorin, tells her that her name in Lithuanian means "Dawn".
- People come in, tour group. Davin comes in, and Lorin thinks the face is familiar, and, when Hamilton enters, she ushers him over to her, and tells her that she may tag along, after Aušra's advice.
- Takes her "journal" with her, and writes down how things go.
- Take stops at places in Clingmans Dome, photography is taken as well by hikers/tourists. Lorin tries to get closer to Davin.
- End story with Davin & Lorin holding hands, kiss as thunder and rain come. Romantic setting basically. Promise of things to come?