You don't actually need to answer but you may if you wish.
This is like an IQ test but it is not questions are to think about.
- When does yesterday comes after tommorow?
- What is the difference between 2007 pennies and 2006 pennies?
- Anne's mum had 4 children, march, april and may. What is the name of the 4th child?
- What is 3.36x103?
- x is 2 more than y and y is equals z+3 which equals m. M equals 16 so what is x+y?
- In the world how many animals have a blue tounge?
- Which weighs more a tonne of gold or a tonne feathers?
- In the dictionary. ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZ. Y is after T in the dictionary.
- 1 penny, not 1 year. 2007-2006
- Anne is the 4th child beacuse Anne is part of the 4 children her mum had.
- 3360. Use a caculator.
- Y is the same as m and x is 2 more than y ao it is 16
- 3 animals check on internet
- They are both the same.