Page 1, These questions are tricky
You don't actually need to answer but you may if you wish.
This is like an IQ test but it is not questions are to think about.
- When does yesterday comes after tommorow?
- What is the difference between 2007 pennies and 2006 pennies?
- Anne's mum had 4 children, march, april and may. What is the name of the 4th child?
- What is 3.36x103?
- x is 2 more than y and y is equals z+3 which equals m. M equals 16 so what is x+y?
- In the world how many animals have a blue tounge?
- Which weighs more a tonne of gold or a tonne feathers?
- In the dictionary. ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZ. Y is after T in the dictionary.
- 1 penny, not 1 year. 2007-2006
- Anne is the 4th child beacuse Anne is part of the 4 children her mum had.
- 3360. Use a caculator.
- Y is the same as m and x is 2 more than y ao it is 16
- 3 animals check on internet
- They are both the same.
© Copyright 2013maystar All rights reserved. maystar has granted theNextBigWriter, LLC non-exclusive rights to display this work on Booksie.com.