1) Even the Worm glows.
2) In silence, there is a great conversation of that which isn't silent.
3) Why do you hide in the Word, 'Wish'?
4) Aren't you reckless as happiness?
5) Even a mole occupies the space of the body as an uneven and ugly prominence.
6) Wish-forever to write without being bothered about the why's of it; there are wishes too, of writing.
7) Even thoughts too are things; they exist without being matter but they are there as thoughts that matter.
8) Have you found your peace-
The International peace-
The National Peace-
The Material peace-
The Spiritual peace-
The Familial peace-
The Environmental peace-
They have a curious connection of being unrelated to surfaces called ambiguities.
9) Wise tell a lot, of tales to get rich quick; the foolish may have fallen to the content as sinners, as the prosecuted, as the downcast, as the as the depressed, as the prostituted, as the shallow, as the poor, as the downtrodden, as the wicked, as the slaves, as the colored, as the criminal, as the unintelligent, and the prosecuted, as all wretches in all might.
10) A Scam
The First letter begins with an (S)
11) Both the Swing & the Seesaw-
one goes up & the other comes
down. In the other, the seesaw,
one goes up and the other comes
down simultaneously. Children
are illiterate to figures of speech.
12) Aren't Recession and
Depression, relatives, unrelated
by blood that is thicker than
13) In this World called language and
its codes there is: 'Who is Who'
and 'Who?' and' Why '?
14)Are you well with your soul, and
light in your body and pleasant
in your mind? Then you don't fit
into any figures called tropes of
the language, or figures of
15) Both Donkeys and Horses kick
loudly- though one runs and the
16)The World is early when you're
late, but the problem is more
acute than Geographical
17) An Idol, Star, a celebrity; they
are the talk of the town with a
distance called the walk of life.
18) Are you exactly like another-
human- being-so exactly that
you're haunting the definition
19) Please take 'care' and give it
a world of meaning if you can,
if you 'care'.
20)I am not fond of loud sermons
or holy speeches nor ornamental
rituals; my eyes remain closed.
21) When I' making love,
if there could be as
one wishes, mellow light
and lots of language talk
and sexy laughter.
Alas! Wishes are foolish coins
with the authority called Caesar
20) Are you
loaded with Cash
or less Cash
21) Who's wiser than the proverb?
The speaker, writer, or the
22)Buy, Borrow or Beg! The three
B's work differently. They have
to,depending on the intensity
of one's need. There is an
other option without the B, that
is to Steal and that isn't easy