Well, I am not very good at hosting challenges but I thought I would try as I am stuck inside on bed rest for the next few weeks
The way to enter is simple
1. Pick a number between #1 and #20. This will be for your starting point you choose.
2. Pick either a quote or picture. I will give you one of these according to the number you pick.
3. Pick a genre for your piece.
4. Pick a rating for your piece.
For this challenge I will accept novels, poems and short stories.
I will not accept pieces that are already written.
Make your pieces different and unique to win.
Quotes or Pictures highlighted have been taken
1. There is never a time or place for true love, It happens accidently, in a heartbeat, in a single flashing, throbbing moment
2. God determines who walks into your life. It’s up to you to decide who you let walk away, who you let stay, who you refuse to let go
3. Art is something that opens up and enhances your emotions and that’s what I like to think I’m doing
4. Enjoy your own life without comparing it with that of another
5. Legend says that when you can’t sleep at night, it’s because you’re awake in someone else’s dream
6. Peace. It does not mean to be in a place where there is no noise, trouble or hard work. It means to be in the midst of those things and still be calm in your heart
7. To achieve great things, two things are needed; a plan, and not quite enough time
8. Stop worrying about what you have to lose and start focusing on what you have to gain
9. Laugh because that is your purpose in life. Love because that is what you came here for. Move on because you need to live your life. Share because it is demanded of you.
10. Sometimes you got to accept the fact that certain things will never go back to how they used to be
11. Everyone says that love hurts, but that’s not true. Loneliness hurts. Rejection hurts. Losing someone hurts. Everyone confuses these things with love, but in reality, Love, is the only thing in this world that covers up all the pain and makes us feel wonderful again.
12. Anyone can give up; it’s the easiest thing to do. But to hold it together when everyone would understand if you fell apart, that’s true strength.
13. Love does not begin and end the way we seem to think it does. Love is a battle, love is a war; love is growing up.
14. Remember that everyone you meet is afraid of something, loves something and has lost something
15. Nobody can give you freedom. Nobody can give you equality of justice. If you are a man you take it.
16. Fashion is not something that exists in dresses only. Fashion is in the sky, in the street. Fashion has to do with ideas, the way we live, what is happening.
17. We will open the book. Its pages are blank. We are going to put words on them ourselves. The book is called opportunity and its first chapter is New Year’s Day.
18. I want to be remembered as the girl who smiles even though her heart is broken, and the one who can always brighten up your day even if she couldn’t brighten her own.
19. First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you and then you win.
20. Real friends don’t have to speak to or see each other daily to remain in each other’s heart always
Closing date for entering is 27th June 2013.
Deadline for entry pieces is the 4th of July 2013
1st: Fan, comment on every piece of writing, advertisment on my page for 6 months, like on every piece
2nd: Fan, comment on 3 pieces of writting, advertisement on my page for 3 months
3rd: Fan, comment on 1 piece of writting, advertisement on my page for a month
If I like any other stories that don't place, I will fan and read any stories you want me to read
Any questions, just comment and I will get back to you quickly