1) When a dog wags her tail and barks at the same time, how do you know which end to believe?
2) I've seen a look in dogs eyes, a quicky vanishing look of amazed contempt, and I am convinced that basically dogs think humans are nuts.
3) To err is a human, to forgive, canine.
4) Every dog must have his day.
5) Do not make a mistake of treating your dogs like humans or they will treat you like dogs.
6) The biggest one has been a pup.
7) My little dog---a heartbeat at my feet.
8) Let sleeping dogs lie.
9) Dogs are not our whole life, but they make our lives full.
10) Even the tiniest Poodle or Chihuahua is still a wolf at heart.