In the world today, there are many questions that do not have an answer. Everyone has their own opinion, so there is no straightforward answer.
1. Should the death penalty be introduced in the United Kingdom?
2. Is euthanasia ever right?
3. Is abortion murder?
4. Is there such thing as a 'just war'?
5. Should parents smack their children?
6. How did the universe begin?
7. Is the world becoming a worse place?
8. Where does evil come from?
9. Should we judge people who commit crimes?
10. Should an aggresive dog be put down?
For all of these questions, it is very easy to come up with a straightforward answer, but there is always another side to the argument. Have a think about these and feel free to post your opinion.